Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top players in 14th region
List the top five players in each of the 53rd, 54th, 55th and 56th district.

Then list the top 10 overall in the 14th.

This is the key during tourney time. Hazard should have 4 of the 10 in the region.
53rd

Josh Taylor
Tate Cox
Zach Hurt
Stuart Stamper
Charlie Banks.

54th
Josh Whitaker
Chris Noble
Zach Gay
Justin Jones
Michael Campbell

55th
Smith- Breathitt
Hollon-Breathitt
Davidson-Jackson City
Napier-Riverside
Hayes-Wolfe

56th
Christopher-Estill
Cackling-Estill
Charles- Lee
Mconish (sp) -Owlsey
Brewer-Powell
MVP2 I take it that you are not a Clark Steppe fan. Clark is the best player in the 53rd district by far and the Region. Cox is a close 2nd. You'll see JBS get the band back together come tournament time when they knock out Letcher Central by about20. Remember you heard that here first. :redboxer:
warmachine Wrote:Clark is the best player in the 53rd district by far and the Region. Cox is a close 2nd. :redboxer:

Since that is the case, I'm sure they'll have no trouble winning the region.
jbs will pull it together i belive they will win the district no problem and they will be at rupp after it is all said and done
warmachine Wrote:MVP2 I take it that you are not a Clark Steppe fan. Clark is the best player in the 53rd district by far and the Region. Cox is a close 2nd. You'll see JBS get the band back together come tournament time when they knock out Letcher Central by about20. Remember you heard that here first. :redboxer:

I have nothing against Clark, I think hes a very good player just think these 5 players I named are are as good or better than Stepp. Clark could have been on my list but I put Banks on my list instead because LCC has been playing very good as of late and if not for Banks that wouldnt be as good as they are IMO. No Banks dont score 20+ every night but he is the key to that team IMO. As for JBS beating LCC by 20, I'll take you on that bet? JBS wont beat Letcher by 20 points!
53rd.. Come on people... you may hate Clark Stepp but he is def. in the top 5 players.. are you serious?

Tate cox... pre injury
Clark Stepp (true weather you hate him or not)
Stuart Stamper
Zack Hurt
Josh Taylor

i agree with mvp2 on the rest
56th
Charles - Lee
Cackling - Estill
Christopher - Estill
Kinser - Powell
Hoover - Estill
Stewart Stamper
Richard Caudill
Clark Stepp
Josh Hurt
Devin Adams
*Tate Cox - pre-injure

Michael Campbell - Hazard
Jones - Hazard
Noble - PCC
Maggard- PCC
The other is up for grabs

These are definitely the top ten in the region.
Charlie Banks at LCC is among the top 5 in the 53rd but you can't forget about Devin Blair at LCC. He can score, he is quick and plays great defense. Also even though his team didn't have a great season, you must mention Chris Puckett from Jenkins.
No way there are 10 better players in the region than Charles from Lee and Christopher from Estill!
No top 5 players @ LCC in my opinion!
Dawggie Wrote:53
Stewart Stamper
Richard Caudill
Clark Stepp
Josh Hurt
Devin Adams
*Tate Cox - pre-injure

Michael Campbell - Hazard
Jones - Hazard
Noble - PCC
Maggard- PCC
The other is up for grabs

These are definitely the top ten in the region.

Richard Caudill no way is in the top 5 and Devan Adams??? Dont he play for Pikeville. I guess you mean Devin Blair from LCC.
CantTouchMe Wrote:No top 5 players @ LCC in my opinion!

Blair or Banks have to at least be considered as top five players in the district.