57th- Paintsville-W, Johnson Cent. R-U
58th- Allen Cent.-W, P-burg R-U
59th- Shelby Valley-W, Pikeville R-U
60th- Phelps-W, Pike Cent. R-U

15th Reg. Winner
Paintsville

Runner-up
Shelby Valley

After the game, every computer south of pikeville crashes and are never heard from again.Wink Big Grin
The Guru Wrote:57th- Paintsville-W, Johnson Cent. R-U
58th- Allen Cent.-W, P-burg R-U
59th- Shelby Valley-W, Pikeville R-U
60th- Phelps-W, Pike Cent. R-U

15th Reg. Winner
Paintsville

Runner-up
Shelby Valley

After the game, every computer south of pikeville crashes and are never heard from again.Wink Big Grin

no doubt...lets just hope that for technology's sake sv gets upset before they play each other....sorry sv fans, but i sure wasn't going to wish for paintsville to get upset so get over it...
Hopefully the Tigers take it this year.
OMG Wrote:prestonsburg over allen central??

?

They beat them by 10 already.
57th
Champion - Paintsville Tigers
Runner Up - Johnson Central

58th
Champion - Allen Central
Runner Up - Prestonsburg

59th
Champion - Shelby Valley
Runner Up - Pikeville

60th
Champion - Phelps
Runner Up - Belfry

Region Runner Up
Allen Central

Region Champions
Paintsville*

*I'm going to go out on a limb and say Paintsville and Shelby Valley meet in the semi-finals with Paintsville winning
57th
Champion - Paintsville
Runner Up - Johnson Central

58th
Champion - Prestonburg
Runner Up - Allen Central

59th
Champion - Shelby Valley
Runner Up - Pikeville

60th
Champion - Phelps
Runner Up - Belfry

Region Runner Up
Paintsville

Region Champions
Shelby Valley
BlackcatFootball Wrote:?

They beat them by 10 already.

That was on Prestonsburgs home floor but Allen Central beat them by 20 on their home floor and that is where the district is plus I think Prestonsburg will have their hands full with Betsy Layne. I think it will take everything they have to win that one which right now Betsy Layne is playing better ball including a double overtime win at Prestonsburg so I'll take Betsy Layne in this one but whoever wins will have to play so hard they won't have anything left for Allen Central at AC.
slingblade93 Wrote:That was on Prestonsburgs home floor but Allen Central beat them by 20 on their home floor and that is where the district is plus I think Prestonsburg will have their hands full with Betsy Layne. I think it will take everything they have to win that one which right now Betsy Layne is playing better ball including a double overtime win at Prestonsburg so I'll take Betsy Layne in this one but whoever wins will have to play so hard they won't have anything left for Allen Central at AC.

Respectfully,You have your opinion and I have mine.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Paintsville-Champion
Johnson Central-Runner Up
58th*
Allen Central-Champion
Prestonsburg-Runner Up
59th*
Shelby Valley-Champion
East Ridge-Runner UP
60th*
Phelps-Champion
Belfry-Runner UP

15th Region*
Champion- Paintsville
Runner Up- Shelby Valley (if they are in opposite brackets)

On a side note ---- No matter who wins the region, it's a shame Paintsville and Shelby Valley haven't played this year. I understand why, but that seems to be the game everyone wants to see & it may not happen. JMO

Hold up, wait a minute!!!! I do believe Ol' JYD predicted the whole **** thing!!! I don't like to brag on myself but I need some prompts!!!!
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I'm changing my runner-up prediction in the 58th to Betsy Layne and not Prestonsburg. Smile

Nice try but you changed your runner up prediction.Smile Smile
BballFan25 Wrote:Nice try but you changed your runner up prediction.Smile Smile

Ya, but I changed it back right before the game Smile I just didn't have time to post it! Smile

It doesn't matter now but in all honesty BL should have won the game against Prestonsburg. I've watched basketball my entire life & I've never seen a game "basically" taken away from a team the way Wed's nights game was taken away from BL. JMO
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Ya, but I changed it back right before the game Smile I just didn't have time to post it! Smile

It doesn't matter now but in all honesty BL should have won the game against Prestonsburg. I've watched basketball my entire life & I've never seen a game "basically" taken away from a team the way Wed's nights game was taken away from BL. JMO

I agree with you completely Betsy Layne had one taken away from them. I feel real bad for their players to lose one like that but that's our 15th regions finest at work.
ya, ya, ya, I feel bad for them too, but lets get back to ol' JYD's predictions. Tell me the truth, I'm pretty good uh???