Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Four
Based on the year so far...what teams do you think will make it to the final four.....to me it will be North Carloina for sure but after that im lost....
North Carolina
Kansas
Duke
UCLA
UNC
UCLA
Tennessee
Duke

This all if things pan out in the brackets. I will probably change my mind as team may play their selfs out. Tennessee is borderline with me but i think they are just to talented. I don't have the Tigers of theirs because UAB proved Memphis can be beat so what will happen when a good opponent faces them?
Duke
Memphis
Indiana
Tennessee
I would Say
North Carolina
Duke
Kansas
UCLA
it really just depends on how the brackets look?
[INDENT]
Pupaw Wrote:North Carolina
Kansas
Duke
UCLA
Those 4 teams are possibly 3 number 1 seeds and probley a 2nd seed in this tournment....every year people pick the top teams to make it to the final four but never does all 4 number 1 seeds make it there.....but it all comes down to the best draw and the easiest route to the final four....but to me Norht Carolina is this year winner.....

[/INDENT]
Yes, but UNC really needs Lawson in lineup if they want to win it! but they got a great shot
UNC
Michigan State
Tennessee
Indiana

(Could see Purdue in there imo)
tennessee
lousiville
north carolina
memphis

memphis-national champion
UCLA
Texas
Duke
Indiana
UCLA
Kansas
Duke
Texas
Texas to me has beatin some good teams already this year....including number 2 at the time UCLA and then undeafeted Kansas and putting it all over texas am last night.....so they are wanna the few teams to me that are battled tested....
UCLA
Memphis
UNC
Tennessee
North Carolina is the only one i see that should be final 4 bound after that it could be anyone Memphis can't hit free throws and they play in a very weak conference.
North Carolina
Georgetown
Kansas
UCLA
Memphis
Kansas
UCLA
North Carolina
Memphis
North Carolina
UCLA
Texas

It depends on the brackets though! Maybe Kentucky. J/K
tennessse
ucla
memphis
and some shocker who know one in the country would ever had imagined would be there
Tennessee
Duke
Kansas
Some cinderella team
UNC
Texas
Memphis
Kansas
Tennessee
Texas
Louisville
Purdue