Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which trophy?
If there was any trophy in any level of football, which one would you prefer to win? IMO I would want to win the Heisman Trophy because it's such a prestigious award and you would be remembered in college football's history forever and you also known as the best college football player in the country and the Most Valuable to your team
The Heisman is an individual trophy and I'm more of a team player. If I could win one it would be the high school state title. You would win it with the kids you grew up with, and bring a lot of pride to your school and home town.
DALE Wrote:The Heisman is an individual trophy and I'm more of a team player. If I could win one it would be the high school state title. You would win it with the kids you grew up with, and bring a lot of pride to your school and home town.

Yes this would also be a great award to win, but i do not think my hometown will not see a State Title for a long time
The Outland Trophy, no doubt about it. It's awarded to the best interior lineman in the country in college football.:thumpsup:
Nuttin too big for me....Vince Lambardi Trophy.
The Heisman
State Title I agree with Dale above.
I would want:

(1) State Title
(2) NCAA Title
(3) Super Bowl and MVP

In that order!!
State Title.
State Title
I dont need the trophy, just the ring...lol
The Heisman, then the state title.
the state title and a ring oh my bad i have one of them sorry, but i would want it that way cause lord knows i didn't get one when i was in high school i was just glad to be apart of the best team in 2 a that year and in my own words the best team in high school football sorry i am a die hard red devil
A KY state football trophy!!!!