Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did Billy G get a technical for?
Anyone else watching the game see the technical called on Billy G?

Anyone know why? I didn't see it and they didn't show a replay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It never really gave a reason
I didn't see a reason either. I mean his guy just put back a dunk. What would he have to be mad about. I think the ref just had a complex about himself.
Because Crawford was getting fouled about every time he drove to the hole and nothing was ever called. Then when he went up for the dunk and got clocked and still never called anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I think he was mad because of them not calling a foul when Crawford tried to dunk it.
I tho the bench got the T not Billy G
Someone on Catspause mentioned they rewinded it and saw where he had motioned a certain profanity with his arms lol.
lol Sweet
its nice to see him getting fire under him, i like that billyg better than the sitting bull billyg
I also read where it was a profane comment that CBC made after Joe's attempted dunk. I also like the fire he has brought to the sidelines recently. The players aren't giving up on him and fight tooth and nail every game now, he is simply returning the favor.
Billy G really gets fired up and doesn't care to speak his mind.
Pitino would get all fired up too, and would also let a few words slip every now and then. Tubby would get upset, would kind of hold it to himself a bit. He would let the officials know about it, but nothing like Gillispie and Pitino. IMO, when a coach gets all fired up like that, it only makes the players play better. They see that their coach is willing to stand up for and defend his team. I love this side of Billy! The players are never giving up on him, and he is obviously not going to give up on his players.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Pitino would get all fired up too, and would also let a few words slip every now and then. Tubby would get upset, would kind of hold it to himself a bit. He would let the officials know about it, but nothing like Gillispie and Pitino. IMO, when a coach gets all fired up like that, it only makes the players play better. They see that their coach is willing to stand up for and defend his team. I love this side of Billy! The players are never giving up on him, and he is obviously not going to give up on his players.

Great post
ol billy is makin the cats look pretty good now!!!
I think that Billy handled the entire game very well. I felt like it was a lop sided call by the officials. The cats had 1 player foul out, three players with 4 fouls and one players with 3 fouls. Every time Joe would drive they fouled and he was wanting the fouls too. But they did a great job holding off the tigers for the win.
i think it was because refs called handchecks on UK and Auburn had to tackle our players Jasper,Porter,and Crawford had 3 fouls on them.
Yeah, it was a pretty bad officiated game but the Cats didn't give up and stood in there and came away with the win.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Pitino would get all fired up too, and would also let a few words slip every now and then. Tubby would get upset, would kind of hold it to himself a bit. He would let the officials know about it, but nothing like Gillispie and Pitino. IMO, when a coach gets all fired up like that, it only makes the players play better. They see that their coach is willing to stand up for and defend his team. I love this side of Billy! The players are never giving up on him, and he is obviously not going to give up on his players.
Then Indiana players would have loved to played for Mike Davis, haha.

ditto on mvp's post: Tubby never showed any emotion and never seemed like he cared.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:ditto on mvp's post: Tubby never showed any emotion and never seemed like he cared.
I gotta disagree here. Tubby would always be up and clapping and yelling out things. He got very into the games, just watch some highlights of him on youtube. He just didn't think he needed to give the other team some points to inspire his own most of the time.
But sometimes maybe thats what they need to get inspired.
I think that was a bad call because I didnt see anything!!! But, Thats in the past now...I just hope it dont happen again!!! GO cats!!!