Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan Co. Coach?
Anybody know when Rowan Co. might name a new coach, and who it might be?:confused:
They've narrowed it to (3) and are scheduled to have interviews tomorrow. Must have it decided by Feb 15th.
Well I hope whoever gets the job is able to make Rowan County a good name when everyone starts to talk about High School football in Eastern Kentucky
Is Jesse Bacon a finalist? He is a JV coach for Fleming County and we all hope he gets it! If he gets it we know we will be guaranteed that win every year! Seriously, I don't know how he got an interview. He has never called a play in a varsity game and our JV went from being undefeated to not even having a winning record with some of the best young talent we have ever had!
I heard Bruce Jones was trying to get the Rowan job also.
There isn't a job that Bruce Jones doesn't apply for.Smile
i heard that coach allen from paintsville put in for it
Any news?
I don't think they have decided yet, but from what I hear, of the three finalist, two are 27 and the other is 28. I don't want to reveal names on open forum. I know the one I am pulling for!
Any word out of Morehead?
Ugot2BkidN Wrote:Any word out of Morehead?
They hired a guy from Boyle Co. Don't know the name.
The Guru Wrote:They hired a guy from Boyle Co. Don't know the name.

Brown I beleive is the last name...
Ugot2BkidN Wrote:Brown I beleive is the last name...

It fits!
fbcoachnoitall Wrote:There isn't a job that Bruce Jones doesn't apply for.Smile

Well whenever he don't get the help and support from the fans and administration, its hard not to apply everywhere. Its also hard whenever you have only maybe 20 players dressing out.
VLW53 Wrote:I heard Bruce Jones was trying to get the Rowan job also.

And I hope Bruce Jones does get it cause with a little support, he can be as good a coach as anybody in the state. Good luck to ya Coach Jones!:Thumbs:
Shadon Brown an assistant from Boyle is the new head coach.

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?m...37&format=html
Congrats to Coach Brown. I am sure he will do a tremendous job at Rowan. I played with Shadon in college. He has a great worth ethic and he has knowledge of the game. The only fault I can see with the man is he is a Danville boy. There is nothing wrong with Danville, just being a Newport Central Catholic grad, we have had different views on a few things. Good Luck next year man.

T. Brown