Bundy-2
Grimm-18
VanHoose-10
Murray-10
Pack-8
Vialpando-0

Paintsville (20-2) will play the winner of UHA/BB @ 3pm @ McBrayer Arena
Good Luck Tigers!!
Congrats Paintsville, go bring the title home to Eastern Ky.
Thank you so much for that! We appreciate the support!
Congrats
Congrats and good luck tomorrow make up even more proud. Now hopefully the Lady Hawks can get a few wins in the LIT
Wink :popcorn: Again.. thanks for all the support guys! And may all your balls take a home team bounce!
Congrats Paintsville. You guys can beat UHA. Was not impressed at all in what i watched of their game. Bring home another title to the mountains.
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Congrats Paintsville. You guys can beat UHA. Was not impressed at all in what i watched of their game. Bring home another title to the mountains.

i agree i think they have a very good chance of bringing that title back p-ville, UHA was not as good as i expected at all...

Great job Tigers Bring it Home!!
I just got back from Richmond and was pleased for the most part on the Tigers play. They are still shooting too many dang three's. I don't know how many times they had an open lane and refused to take it. They would build a large lead and let Bardstown come right back in it by playing laxidasical. They will need to have a much better effort tomorrow afternoon. UHA is extremely talented but they are also very lazy. I would say Bishop Brossart out rebounded them and they don't have a guy over 5'11. I just hope that when they have UHA tomorrow under the water they keep their foot down and finish it off instead of letting them make large runs like Bardstown was able to do tonight.
I was impressed with Murrays play today. He's the smallest one on the floor for Paintsville, but he pulls down a lot of boards on offense and defense, and is very scrappy. But I agree with the statement above: shoot you one or two threes in the early goings and if your hitting, shoot til you get cold, but if your not hitting, start attacking the rim. IMO
Congrats Tigers..Nice Game Landon..
Congrats Tigers!
Congrats!
Congrats Tigers...Wish u Luck agianst UHA tomm.
Congrats Paintsville....
Great game Tigers. Bundy got into foul trouble early and sat for a lot of the first half but Pack came off the bench and had a really good game.

Congrats!
GREAT GAME TIGERS. Thought you was gonna lose it in the 4th when they tied it up, but kept your composure very nicely and finished em off. Landon couldn't be stopped off the dribble, Murray showed a lot of hustle and scrappy play getting deflections and huge rebounds on the offensive/defensive side of the court, Grimm was well Grimm, JD shot a couple to many threes IMO, but hit a couple clutch ones also and sank some clutch free throws, Bundy got in foul trouble but PACK stepped up and played a heck of a game IMO!!!! All I can say concerning University Heights and Rose Hill in tomarrow's Semi Finals games is: you better "GET YOUR POPCORN READY!!!!" Two great games, and It would be awesome to have an all mountain finals and they're just one game away from it. So good luck in tomarrows games.
congrats tigers...keep up your hard work...
Well the Tigers once again did what they had to do. The greatest asset that the Tigers have is that no one can be keyed on by the D. Yesterday was Grimm and today was Landon. And you try to stop them and someone else will step up big.. Great job guys.

But I too agree that the 3's need to be taken less. If the lanes are open, use them. Also, the Paintsville D still needs to pick it up!

Great job. Beat UHA and we will have an all mountain final (I consider Rose Hill a mountain team and at least they are from Eastern Kentucky).
Congrats Tigers!
Very nice win Tigers! Good Luck the rest of the way!
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats and good luck to the Tigers...Hope u bring home the hardware...
congrats tigers