Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Larkey resigns from Rockcastle Co.
Just seen it on the news that Rockcastle Co. coach Tom Larkey resigned today. There is also a specualtion that he's going to be the head coach at the new Harlan Co. High School.
well if he left the rock he is going to harlan there is no doubt about it
I bet he goes to Harlan County High.
TRAIN85 Wrote:I bet he goes to Harlan County High.

That could be the reason... Pretty big loss for the Rockets!
Oh yeah, huge lost for Rockcastle. Who will be the next coach at the Rock?....Also Larkey would be a nice coach for the new Harlan school!
Is Larkey from Harlan County or something? because i dont think he would leave Rockcastle for a brand new school
RedSeal Wrote:Is Larkey from Harlan County or something? because i dont think he would leave Rockcastle for a brand new school

I was wondering the same thing. Apparently he has some connection to Harlan County.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I was wondering the same thing. Apparently he has some connection to Harlan County.

He coached Cawood at one time.
well if he is the new coach they will have a power house team next year, and they will be 3A too, until the jump year after next to 5A
bac2369 Wrote:well if he is the new coach they will have a power house team next year, and they will be 3A too, until the jump year after next to 5A

HE IS THE NEW COACH! He accepted the job in the middle to latter part of the week.
State Champs Wrote:He coached Cawood at one time.

I knew there had to be something more to his decision. Great hire for the new school.
He was an asst. to Jim Cullivan for a year or two back in the ealy 80's.
Who is the front runner for the Rockcastle coaching position?
I never would have thought this. Surprise tome.
i'm glad the new school got him, they've got some pretty good coaches for the sports teams' so far. i think it will be a great athletic program for the black bears next season and for the seasons to come!