Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Champions...Next Year
I know that the Super Bowl hasnt even been play yet... but I think we can all say the Pats are gonna win it ( though I will be routing for the Giants, because i can't stand the thought of Brady getting another Ring)

So i just wanna know who is everyone picking... I got the Cowboys
Same pick I make every year. The Pittsburgh By God Steelers.
With draft and free agency, it's still way too early to start thinking about next year.

If the Bengals can draft a solid defensive end to rush coming off the corners, maybe a defensive tackle or two, and perhaps a solid linebacker, I'd love to see them win it.

You call me crazy, but it's a whole new world without Bresnahan.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I am gonna pick the Broncos to win it!!
Yes I know it's early
but i was just wondering
Ill take the Pats if they stay together.
COlts
chargers
New England
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pats
STEELERS!!! Thats if Big Ben doesnt decide to be a permanent American Idol judge. LOL!!!
I think New England will be back. Only this time they enter the SB with a 15-3 record. They will leave with a 16-3 record by beating Dallas 28 - 17....Naw really, New england is getting old on D. You could see them slipping back alot this year. O will be good but better address D in off season.
Pats or Colts
colts
COLTS!!!
blitz43 Wrote:I think New England will be back. Only this time they enter the SB with a 15-3 record. They will leave with a 16-3 record by beating Dallas 28 - 17....Naw really, New england is getting old on D. You could see them slipping back alot this year. O will be good but better address D in off season.

The O will still be good, but even they're getting old. The defense I think is unfixable- the Giants showed the perfect way to beat their defense and win the game: run the ball right at their senior citizen defense and control the clock, then throw in some play action. To beat their offense, do what you have to do to cover Moss and bring crazy pressure on Brady.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
The Phins!!
Patriots are already 3-1 odds to win it next season. Giants were 12-1. I have a feeling that New England will win it all next year. But like i heard someone say I would rather end the regular season at 12-4 or a 13-3 rather than 16-0 going into the playoffs. Less pressure and more of a chance to win the super bowl.
Titans
I think on the AFC side its between Patiots, Colts, Jaguars, and Chargers and then the NFC Im going to say Cowboys, Giants, Seahawks, and Packers. As for the super bowl winner Im going to say Colts.
Broncos