Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Names mentioned as possible applicants for the Pikeville job
Any ideas who has applied???
I heard Bart Williams has officially applied.
I'd say that Virgie Middle School coach Greg Newsome will throw his name in the hat, or so Ive heard...
Greg Newsome lol now thats funny if they turn that program over to him they will b in worst shape then what they were last year. You are probley going to argue that he is a GREAT coach due to how Virgie won the middle school state tourny this year, but thats realy not proven anything i could take that bunch and turn them into champions i think just about any coach could. That team was succesful b/c they had talent not a coach. qleft7.gif qright6.g: SuperNul0:

Does he even teach or have enough hours????????
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Greg Newsome lol now thats funny if they turn that program over to him they will b in worst shape then what they were last year. You are probley going to argue that he is a GREAT coach due to how Virgie won the middle school state tourny this year, but thats realy not proven anything i could take that bunch and turn them into champions i think just about any coach could. That team was succesful b/c they had talent not a coach. qleft7.gif qright6.g: SuperNul0:

Does he even teach or have enough hours????????

Yeah why dont you calm down a little bit before you jump to conclusions...I just said he'd probably throw his name in the hat...Where did I say he was a good coach in my post? Zero arguement from me on this one except I could argue how crazy you went for no reason...

And I don't know what kind of question is Does he even teach? How the heck do you think he is the coach at Virgie? Do you think he just goes over there in the evenings to coach and works somewhere else in the day?
Hello my friend sorry that i havent been on in a few days. I realy wasnt freaking out lol just stating some facts. Actually in grade school alot of coaches do not work at the schools so yes he could just b working at a diffrent job if you want the complete truth as long as they ave someone who takes resposibility AKA a SPONSER then its all fine and dandy. Alot of high school programs have Head COaches for JV and Freshman who do not teach nor have enough hours.

Sorry that u thought i was being all but hole and crap.
Hello my friend sorry that i havent been on in a few days. I realy wasnt freaking out lol just stating some facts. Actually in grade school alot of coaches do not work at the schools so yes he could just b working at a diffrent job if you want the complete truth as long as they ave someone who takes resposibility AKA a SPONSER then its all fine and dandy. Alot of high school programs have Head COaches for JV and Freshman who do not teach nor have enough hours.

Sorry that u thought i was being all but hole and crap.
grade school coaches dont have to teach, but i am pretty sure that higg school coaches do...
anyways
i am pretty sure coach williams has applied but i havent relaly heard of anyone else, thats around here anyways