Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Campbell from Hazard
I was just reading on http://www.hazardkentucky.com and it said Michael Campbell was spotted at Applebees last night with Kentucky Coach Rich Brooks. I was wanting to know how true this is or if that person is a complete moron?
I doubt it but you never know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yea i say the same thing i dont believe it, but he has d-1 size. and i believe if uk did give him a shot it would be great cause the hes a great athelete.
Dont think this is true!! Would be wonderful but I doubt it!!!
I havnt heard about this...lol Not saying it couldnt have happend Michael is a great athlete...but he wasnt saying nething about it today and I figured i would have heard about it by now...
micheal campbell would never make it at uk!
globetrotter12 Wrote:micheal campbell would never make it at uk!

I don't know how much of this "rumor" I believe to be true. I'd think that if anything he would go there to visit before a head coach would show that much interest, unless previous contact had been made via telephone, mail, email, etc. However, to say someone would NEVER make it anywhere is a slap in the face to that young man. If Rudy can make it at Notre Dame then I'd say anyone can make it anywhere IF they have the oppertunity given to them.
i will agree 110%. Ruby is a perfect example of a kid who had a dream, and that dream was to play football at Notre Dame. If you put 110% into whatever you want u are a winner in my book.
Michael Campbell is a good athlete I agree, But for University of Kentucky coach, Rich Brooks, to come to Hazard and eat with him at Applebees is like me becoming a Mod on here. lol
bac2369 Wrote:i will agree 110%. Ruby is a perfect example of a kid who had a dream, and that dream was to play football at Notre Dame. If you put 110% into whatever you want u are a winner in my book.

Who's Ruby?
If Campbell is a junior the only thing that they can do is talk to him at school and I think once a week on the phone. I think I'm right on that. But that is done by as assistant.
I really doubt that this is true. But, I do think that Campbell is good enough to draw attention from some D-1 schools next year.
that was my bad. i mean't rudy
I do not Believe this at all, unless they are related in some way, but other than that no