Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 70 Lee Co. 54
Good job KCC.
Congratz
Congrats kcc....thought lee would give it a better game
I predicted KCC. They are a tough team and will be hard to beat in the district & regional tournaments.
Way to go patriots we really needed the win.:Thumbs:
Anyone have any stats??
Congrats KCC..
Knott had 4 players in double figures led by Stuart Stamper with 17, Brax Ratliff with 16,Bartrum 13, and Amburgey 10
Good win Knott!
Congrats Patriots
I keep expecting Lee to have a breakout game. But, they just don't. We have a good team. One of the best players in the region in Aaron Charles, one of the best big men in Jaren Pelphrey, and Shane Taulbee is as athletic as it gets. We are thin off the bench...real thin. There is a lack of floor leadership as well. And no defense. Lee needs to get it together for any chance at salvaging the season.
Looks like KCC was able to control the tempo of this game. Haven't seen the stats but they were probably able to cut down on their TO's. The score above the 60's was more of a KCC tempo. 4 players in double figures. Good win Pats. Looking forward to Sat. night's game with District rivals the Cordia Lions.
killerb Wrote:Knott had 4 players in double figures led by Stuart Stamper with 17, Brax Ratliff with 16,Bartrum 13, and Amburgey 10

I would like to see Ratliff get more looks on this team...
uk96 Wrote:I would like to see Ratliff get more looks on this team...
i Agree with you Ratliff should get the ball more hes a good all around player
They need to give the ball to that Buttermilk animal down low. IMO.
They won Ratliff had 16 how many more touches should he get?
Quarterback7 Wrote:They won Ratliff had 16 how many more touches should he get?

I was thinking the same thing.
Quarterback7 Wrote:They won Ratliff had 16 how many more touches should he get?
I wasnt talking just about this game but some of the others I have watched this year. The games I have watched he has shot very good from the field and I thought they should make sure he gets 12-15 shots a game. JMO
Overrated Wrote:They need to give the ball to that Buttermilk animal down low. IMO.
I must say that Buttermilk has the coolest nickname around...
Nice win KCC!!!!:Thumbs:
uk96 Wrote:I wasnt talking just about this game but some of the others I have watched this year. The games I have watched he has shot very good from the field and I thought they should make sure he gets 12-15 shots a game. JMO

He is part of the off. and he gets his shots. If he is open he shoots.
Congrats KCC!