Poll: Cloning For or against?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
For
25.00%
Against
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloning: Wrong?
If...Then Wrote:Imagine if they Legalize it and clones have a mal-function and take over the world? freaky huh

They just legalized cloning meat and milk yesterday

Cloning meat and milk: you almost think that we have to at some point due to increases in population and not enough meat to go around. It may not be a problem right now, but if the population keeps growing, we could run short of food....... I'm fine with that.

Cloning people- only God can create people, if you don't want to think of it like that, only nature can create people. Doctors' healing is a different thing because it's using nature to heal nature. Cloning is creating people through other means that an egg being fertilized in a womb, even if it's done artificially.

What gives us the power to do something that's reserved for God (or nature if you don't believe in God)?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Cloning meat and milk: you almost think that we have to at some point due to increases in population and not enough meat to go around. It may not be a problem right now, but if the population keeps growing, we could run short of food....... I'm fine with that.

Cloning people- only God can create people, if you don't want to think of it like that, only nature can create people. Doctors' healing is a different thing because it's using nature to heal nature. Cloning is creating people through other means that an egg being fertilized in a womb, even if it's done artificially.

What gives us the power to do something that's reserved for God (or nature if you don't believe in God)?

Also true, God knows theres already enough starving and homeless kids in this world.
BFritz Wrote:Cloning meat and milk: you almost think that we have to at some point due to increases in population and not enough meat to go around. It may not be a problem right now, but if the population keeps growing, we could run short of food....... I'm fine with that.

basically spoke for me on that one