Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice
Im painting my room soon, and im thinking of painting the walls a really deep, dark blue and painting the ceiling black, and painting some thumb tacks with glow in the dark paint and putting them into the ceiling to look like constellations. would this look good? or kind of corny?
Well that's the color of my room, except for the thumb tacks.. and if you sleep during the day, it's the best way to go.
those colors make a room appear much smaller than it really is...but it sounds okay.
Paint it the school colors, Swag. Now that would be dedication.
The Warrior Wrote:Paint it the school colors, Swag. Now that would be dedication.

Yes it would.. But it would be cool though!!
The Warrior Wrote:Paint it the school colors, Swag. Now that would be dedication.

Naw. Im kind of sick of Columbia Blue for the moment.
that sounds cool swag. i saw on tlc the other day that they did something on one boys ceiling with his favorite constellations. my walls and ceiling are all totally white and ANYTHING would be better than that. try it though swag, and you could always change it. it sounds pretty sweet though.
thetribe Wrote:that sounds cool swag. i saw on tlc the other day that they did something on one boys ceiling with his favorite constellations. my walls and ceiling are all totally white and ANYTHING would be better than that. try it though swag, and you could always change it. it sounds pretty sweet though.

Thats what i was going to do... I was going to put the Big and Little dipper, Orion, Cancer, Libra, Saggitaruis, Capricorn, and all of those.
sounds like a cool idea to me