Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 67, Knott Co. 55
CONGRATULATIONS BULLDOGS!!!!
I watched this game at the Morton Combs Complex tonight and I felt that this was a game that Hazard dominated with physical play from the start. This IMO was not a fun game for the fans of either side to watch. The results was still a W in the win column for the Bull Dogs. If either team plays this way next week, they will struggle to advance in the WYMT.
Congrats Bulldogs!!
Congrats Dawgs. Any Stats?
Congrats Bulldogs!
Congrats to the bulldogs, kcc keep your heads up.
Congrats Hazard, they are becoming a very dangerous team!
Hazard dominated the boards, That i know.
Good physical game. lol
Oh well, I said Hazard by 9..Congrats Dawgs!
Any stats on this game?
Congrats Dawgs.
Stamper I think led Knott Central with 24, Amburgey and Caudill had 3. According to the radio Caudill had 15 boards. Bartrum had 13 and Mullins had what i believe was 12. That is all of the scoring I can remember WKCB recalling.
Congrats Hazard. Keep your heads up KCC
I think KCC has a very good group of young players with Stamper leading the way. They are at least another year away from contending for the 14th. Congrats Hazard! The Bulldogs are a force in the 14th. Can't wait till the WYMT tournament. If the Dawgs can get by Clay & Cumberland they may get a shot at JBS in the finals.
Whitaker had 25... He didnt stand out too much on a very very good Bell Co. team, but here he is becoming a dominant force in the 14th.
KC 1973 Wrote:I watched this game at the Morton Combs Complex tonight and I felt that this was a game that Hazard dominated with physical play from the start. This IMO was not a fun game for the fans of either side to watch. The results was still a W in the win column for the Bull Dogs. If either team plays this way next week, they will struggle to advance in the WYMT.
I agree with you that if these teams play like they did last night they will find themselves in the loser bracket real quick. Hazard is still a question mark for most people because of the weak schedule they have played. Next week may show people more about how good they really are...
Congrats Hazard!
Congrats hazard....keep your heads up kcc
Congrats....