Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 76 Elliot Co 62
Final
Congrats CCH..must be a great defensive team, holding Elliott Co 213 points under their average..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Congrats CCH..must be a great defensive team, holding Elliott Co 213 points under their average..
Wow!!! EC was averaging 275 ppg??? J/K
What i here Cov cath is pretty good. But in my mind Elliot just didnt have legs or did'nt come ready to play.
Don't get me wrong. Elliott has a very good team. BUT, I was standing out front when they got off the bus today and let me tell ya. I am 5'10. I swear it didn't seem like they had 3 kids barely taller than me. When they run into size, this will be the problem. Nice job CCH and nice try Elliott!
Wow. Ellliott is beatable, any stats?
Cov Cath has a very good team, this is not a bad loss at all.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GodisAshlandTomcat41 Wrote:Wow. Ellliott is beatable, any stats?
Any team is beatable. Cov Cath is one of the top teams in the state. They just beat another top team. Both teams will be tough to contend with come tournament time. Nobody in the 16th will push Elliott like Cov Cath.
OffTheHook Wrote:Don't get me wrong. Elliott has a very good team. BUT, I was standing out front when they got off the bus today and let me tell ya. I am 5'10. I swear it didn't seem like they had 3 kids barely taller than me. When they run into size, this will be the problem. Nice job CCH and nice try Elliott!
You are right. Most of them are about 6'. But they make up for it with pressure on the ball and tenacity. If a team has gaurds that can control the tempo and size on the inside it is a tough matchup.
Who has Covington Catholic played this year? What is CC's record?