Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Franklin County
100.00%
Western Hills
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin County at Western Hills 10/25
(9 hours ago)FCSPY Wrote:
(10 hours ago)Waitaminute Wrote:
(11 hours ago)FCSPY Wrote: Hills has never been a great team, But under Miller they  had some very good teams, and would have never lost to the 5 teams they beat this year.  He just did not brag about it.... and make graphics....lol. I also may add he would not have
had to forefit those wins for playing a kid not even enrolled....I do think the new coach is creating some excitement, but with that comes looking like a fool once you fizzle out.... So somewhere in the middle is probably the best plan.

He's trying to promote his kids. I think Franklin's coach looks just as stupid when he says they are the "gold standard of central KY".

GOLD STANDARD is a term used for our Feeder system, we all share the color GOLD, and it is the best in Central Kentucky, Stating facts... is ingenious...

SMH so Biased.

Yet, you won't admit Western Hills is headed in the right direction.  Hello pot.
(9 hours ago)Westside Wrote:
(11 hours ago)FCSPY Wrote: Hills has never been a great team, But under Miller they  had some very good teams, and would have never lost to the 5 teams they beat this year.  He just did not brag about it.... and make graphics....lol. I also may add he would not have
had to forefit those wins for playing a kid not even enrolled....I do think the new coach is creating some excitement, but with that comes looking like a fool once you fizzle out.... So somewhere in the middle is probably the best plan.

He's trying to promote his kids. I think Franklin's coach looks just as stupid when he says they are the "gold standard of central KY".

GOLD STANDARD is a term used for our Feeder system, we all share the color GOLD, and it is the best in Central Kentucky, Stating facts... is ingenious...

SMH so Biased.

Yet, you won't admit Western Hills is headed in the right direction.  Hello pot.
Sarcasm my friend.... with the Biased comment...
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Westside

SMH so Biased.

Okay that makes much more sense. My fault. Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waitaminute's post:
  • FCSPY
There isn’t a single thing wrong about a school that is building a program getting excited about winning games and hyping up their program. And if they are winning games against teams that have been beating them in years past, celebrate the heck out of it and build excitement among your school. Every team has kids out there working their heart out day in and day out, regardless of which team they play for, and how good their program is, they deserve to celebrate their wins and post on social media or whatever just like any other team. There is no shame in being excited about your program just because Joe Schmo done the street has a more successful program. Haters gonna hate as a way to try to hold you down, I say enjoy every win to the fullest Western Hills and learn and build from your losses.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fansville's post:
  • Westside
Time will tell this weekend. WH is senior heavy and they are itching for this game I'm sure.
(8 hours ago)fansville Wrote: There isn’t a single thing wrong about a school that is building a program getting excited about winning games and hyping up their program. And if they are winning games against teams that have been beating them in years past, celebrate the heck out of it and build excitement among your school. Every team has kids out there working their heart out day in and day out, regardless of which team they play for, and how good their program is, they deserve to celebrate their wins and post on social media or whatever just like any other team. There is no shame in being excited about your program just because Joe Schmo done the street has a more successful program. Haters gonna hate as a way to try to hold you down, I say enjoy every win to the fullest Western Hills and learn and build from your losses.

HATERS GONNA HATE... TWSFT is gonna TWSFT...

Tongue

What people do not realize who are not from the hometown here.. Is that the West Side of town has spent its lifetime, complaining about everything the East side of town gets or does....... then when we complain or beat that hiney.. .they make excuses, or play the victim.... Years of anonymous letters about lack of class, lack of discipline, rough play, recruiting allegations, rule violations, your stands are nicer, your uniforms are better... etc. etc... etc... blah, blah, blah.....The school was actually created to get away from FC... and their thugs and rednecks! The few times they do beat us over the years, You should see the skeptical and read all the comments..

when the boys in blue come up short, We don't whine... we go back to work.... that is the difference... the folks in Blue on friday, are just different than the ones in that puke green.........

Coach Prime said we got the receipts................
(7 hours ago)FCSPY Wrote:
(8 hours ago)fansville Wrote: There isn’t a single thing wrong about a school that is building a program getting excited about winning games and hyping up their program. And if they are winning games against teams that have been beating them in years past, celebrate the heck out of it and build excitement among your school. Every team has kids out there working their heart out day in and day out, regardless of which team they play for, and how good their program is, they deserve to celebrate their wins and post on social media or whatever just like any other team. There is no shame in being excited about your program just because Joe Schmo done the street has a more successful program. Haters gonna hate as a way to try to hold you down, I say enjoy every win to the fullest Western Hills and learn and build from your losses.

Tongue

What people do not realize who are not from the hometown here.. Is that the West Side of town has spent its lifetime, complaining about everything the East side of town gets or does....... then when we complain or beat that hiney.. .they make excuses, or play the victim.... Years of anonymous letters about lack of class, lack of discipline, rough play, recruiting allegations, rule violations, your stands are nicer, your uniforms are better... etc. etc... etc... blah,  blah, blah.....The school was actually created to get away from FC... and their thugs and rednecks! The few times they do beat us over the years, You should see the skeptical and read all the comments..

when the boys in blue come up short, We don't whine... we go back to work.... that is the difference... the folks in Blue on friday, are just different than the ones in that puke green.........

I find that hard to believe.  You do a tremendous amount of whining and complaining on this site.  I can't imagine how you are out in the public.
(8 hours ago)16 special Wrote: Time will tell this weekend. WH is senior heavy and they are itching for this game I'm sure.

Regardless of the outcome of this game, it isn't going to take away from Western Hill's season.  It has already been an improvement from the last few years.  So, it has already been a success.
(4 hours ago)Westside Wrote:

:P

What people do not realize who are not from the hometown here.. Is that the West Side of town has spent its lifetime, complaining about everything the East side of town gets or does....... then when we complain or beat that hiney.. .they make excuses, or play the victim.... Years of anonymous letters about lack of class, lack of discipline, rough play, recruiting allegations, rule violations, your stands are nicer, your uniforms are better... etc. etc... etc... blah,  blah, blah.....The school was actually created to get away from FC... and their thugs and rednecks! The few times they do beat us over the years, You should see the skeptical and read all the comments..

I find that hard to believe.  You do a tremendous amount of whining and complaining on this site.  I can't imagine how you are out in the public.

Hahaha this is my alter ego!
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Westside

Tongue

Yeah, I'm sure the board stated this when they voted to build the school.  You're too much.  I will say this, your passion for FCHS runs strong.  That is good.  They are lucky to have you on their side.  I respect that.