Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clay County
25.00%
Bell County
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Clay County at Bell County 10/25
Clay County vs Bell County. Thoughts?
I don't think Clay has ever beaten Bell, and I don't see it changing Friday.
Bell Co by 3 TDs
Bell county in a good one. 28-20
Bell County off of a bye is about a lock of all locks. From what I can find dudley has one loss coming off a bye week while at bell county, and that was Henry Clay in 06. I don’t see clay county keeping it close.
Clay will need to pass the ball to have a chance. Ill take Clay in a shocker 28-21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Clay County impressed me last week with the big win #6 of the year and it being over Knox Central. Getting that win on the road was even more impressive. I like what they are doing on the film. Lots of guys touching the ball on offense. Defense looked good to me.  They had to overcome a ton of flags I noticed and was still able to get a good win on the road. I'd like to see Clay win this week. I think Dudley has the Bell County team rolling right now and will be hard to beat at home. I'd say he would like to have the first game back after looking at their record, that loss to North Laurel just shows how far this team has come this year from game 1. Undefeated since.
Clay my as well not even show up. I got Bell County 42-20
I believe Bell has this one. They will know they have been in a game but they get the WIN!