Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Campbellsville
100.00%
Kentucky Country Day
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbellsville at Kentucky Country Day 10/25
Campbellsville vs Kentucky Country Day. Thoughts?
Campbellsville by as much as they want. Not much competition for them until the state finals.
Which they won’t make it to
Campbellsville wins and I think Ram Devil been drinking some orange kool aid to much
(10-19-2024, 11:17 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Which they won’t make it to
Trying to predict the future on this RPI thing but there is a real possibility Campbellsville won’t have to play anyone from the east until then. Cake walk to Kroger if that happens.
We were looking at it too. Possible Raceland Pikeville matchup in week 3
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • Belichick
(10-20-2024, 04:15 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: We were looking at it too. Possible Raceland Pikeville matchup in week 3
Yeah that sucks for the Rams
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belichick's post:
  • jetpilot
This is a really good game imo. Ima say Campbellsville wins but not as easily as alot of people are thinking. Ima say 35-21 is the final.
If KCD can manage an upset, it will be interesting how things can shake up in the RPI. Upsets across the state in districts could drastically affect a lot of things. That being said, I don’t think it happens.

Cville 42
KCD 14

KCD was the top RPI team a year ago and they got absolutely manhandled by Raceland in the semis.
Campbellsville by 2+ TDs.

Also as a side note, I hope Campbellsville gets a shot at Raceland in the playoffs before Pikeville knocks them out so we can see who is the pretender and who is the contender this year between those 2 teams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fansville's post:
  • jetpilot
Tbh, I’d like to see it too. As a Ram fan the last few years I’ve thought Raceland was the true 2nd best team in 1A. But then after the 1A title games, Russellville looked better vs Pikeville and so did Campbellsville, atleast when looking at offensive production. I have a feeling though, that Raceland and Pikeville will end up seeing each other before either of the two see Cville.
Campbellsville by at least 2 TDs. I'll go 36-13.