Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will each team in the 15th be next year.
Lets hear it
pikeville will be in thr running for distict and region they have champlin sword and the honkars back with the addition of bartley and robinson to the bunch and a few more key players they will be good new year
i fogure the startin five will be weston robinson-pg jacoob sword-g mikey bartley-g tim champlin-f tim honaker-pf
I dont know how East Ridge will do, its according to who their coach will be, if James Hurley goes to Belfry, then the Warriors program may have a lot of struggles next year, but I think they will do ok.
"welch champ" Wrote:pikeville will be in thr running for distict and region they have champlin sword and the honkars back with the addition of bartley and robinson to the bunch and a few more key players they will be good new year
i fogure the startin five will be weston robinson-pg jacoob sword-g mikey bartley-g tim champlin-f tim honaker-pf

with new coach ************ at pikeville they will be the team of talent for the 15th.
"fiveforfighting" Wrote:
"welch champ" Wrote:pikeville will be in thr running for distict and region they have champlin sword and the honkars back with the addition of bartley and robinson to the bunch and a few more key players they will be good new year

with new coach ************ at pikeville they will be the team of talent for the 15th.
Pikeville hasn't done that much in the past 2 or 3 years, and IMO that isn't gonna change much. The reason I don't think they are gonna do that well this year is the coaching change.
IMO Pikeville will b a little bit better but saying that they will b running for a regional title and saying they will have the best talent in the 15th is absurd. Have you forgot you have the Dyper Dandies at Paintsville obviously so. Central will be on about the same level that they have been lately they will struggle down low. Valley will b up there again also.