Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thomas out at Pikeville.
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:I don't c how you could not say Paintsville will not be the picked favorite i mean come on did they not prove themselves to you during the Regional tourny. Oh wait i forgot you a Hi Hat Rowdie correct?
They didn't prove anything to me and I did not say they would not be a favorite in the 15th. A favorite however doesn't mean that they are a given that the region is theirs for the next three years. I have not considered myself to be a Hi Hat Rowdie but I will admit that I am most happy with the school that is located in that area. I don't think I said that South Floyd was going to win all three years and I would think that several other schools are also thinking that Paintsville is not a lock. Does that make them Hi Hat Rowdies?
How did they prove nothing to you? They pushed the region champs to their limits and have a great group of young talent and I dont think they lose any starters.

Do actually expect South Floyd to beat them? haha
One game did not merit the future crown for the 15th. Why would I not think South Floyd could beat Paintsville again next year? I did not say Paintsville could not improve by next year and I am sure they will but to say that every other team is playing for second next year doesn't mean much. There were several teams that had several key players back next year and not only South Floyd. Paintsville has enough to worry about in getting out of their strong District without thinking about any of the other teams in the 15th.
what does all that have to do with Thomas being out at Pikeville???
good question 30.....it's off topic and everyone knows the news now....

this is over till something comes up with a new coach at PHS.