Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Debate
I'm surprised that someone hasn't posted a thread about this!!

So, what did you guys think about the debate; assuming you had the stomach to watch.
Wink
I didn't watch live, I wasn't planning to watch at all until I was reading about Binden's performance from both the left and the right. Both sides of the aisle were destroying Biden, so I decided to watch a few minutes the next morning. Not a Biden fan, but that was one of the saddest and most embarrassing performances I have ever seen. I felt bad for the the man. He had no business being on that stage much less "running" the country. The man cannot even finish a sentence. For his sake, I hope they get him out so he can live out his final days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 2 users Like Jarons's post:
  • jetpilot, Westside
(06-30-2024, 01:25 PM)Jarons Wrote: I didn't watch live, I wasn't planning to watch at all until I was reading about Binden's performance from both the left and the right. Both sides of the aisle were destroying Biden, so I decided to watch a few minutes the next morning. Not a Biden fan, but that was one of the saddest and most embarrassing performances I have ever seen.  I felt bad for the the man. He had no business being on that stage much less "running" the country. The man cannot even finish a sentence. For his sake, I hope they get him out so he can live out his final days.
NY Times and Philadelphia Inquirer both with OP EDS  saying that Trump is the candidate who should step down. Convicted felon, civilly liable rapist, responsible for inciting an insurrection to overthrow the government. Could possibly be in jail at the time of the election. Vote for anyone you wish... Desantis, Haley, RFK,Jr.  Hell, write in Granny Bear if you want , but if you vote for Trump you are not a serious , nor an ethical person. Biden's an old man but Trump is a very bad man. Democracy is at risk. It's an easy binary choice.

Donald Trump knows one thing. If you tell people the narrative they believe, or what they want to believe, they will ignore the facts. That's why he knows he can lie with impunity and his people won't care. It has worked for decades for hucksters disguised as TV preachers and it continues to work for the Mango Mussolini.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. " --- Voltaire
<<NY Times and Philadelphia Inquirer both with OP EDS saying that Trump is the candidate who should step down. Convicted felon, civilly liable rapist, responsible for inciting an insurrection to overthrow the government. Could possibly be in jail at the time of the election. Vote for anyone you wish... Desantis, Haley, RFK,Jr. Hell, write in Granny Bear if you want , but if you vote for Trump you are not a serious , nor an ethical person. Biden's an old man but Trump is a very bad man. Democracy is at risk. It's an easy binary choice.

Donald Trump knows one thing. If you tell people the narrative they believe, or what they want to believe, they will ignore the facts. That's why he knows he can lie with impunity and his people won't care. It has worked for decades for hucksters disguised as TV preachers and it continues to work for the Mango Mussolini.>>

Thanks a lot GB for opening up a 55 gallon drum of idiocy and pouring it all over me.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Jarons, Westside
@ScottAdamsSays
If you are Democrat who is waking up from to the gaslighting, your path to enlightenment looks like this. . .

1. What? Russian Collusion was a hoax??? Well, at least hoaxes are not common in politics.

2. What? Those 51 intelligence professionals all lied about Hunter's laptop? It was real??????

3. Why are CNN legal analysts saying no one but Trump would be charged with those alleged crimes? Is it all just lawfare???

4. Why do all the weird scare stories about Trump sound totally made up? How the hell would he steal my democracy? Were the J6 protesters minutes away from conquering the combined military might of the United States? What's going on here?

5. Holy shit, was the entire media landscape lying to me about Biden's mental acuity??????

You are here

Upcoming...

You: At least I know Climate Change isn't totally made up. I mean, how could 97% of scientists be wrong?

Spoiler: Same way 97% of experts were wrong about key pandemic facts and 97% of journalists told you Biden is fine when you are not looking.

You: But at least we know the elections are not rigged. Right?

(I won't spoil the last one for you.)
I thought this might ignite a few of us!!!   Smile

OSH, the LAST thing you can do is lecture anybody about ethics!!  And as far as your interpretation of the things Trump is responsible for, accuracy is the next to the last thing you are adequate in.

From BBC:
"Federal prosecutors overreached when using an obstruction law to charge hundreds of January 6 rioters, the Supreme Court has ruled in an opinion that could also affect a case against Donald Trump."

I agree with Jarons.  Biden is sad.  He didn't seem to realize where he was on that stage the other night.  I've seen clips since then that shows people like Obama and Jill, actually taking his hand to lead him off stage.  I would've loved to have had a blood pressure cuff on Jim Carville when Biden said he had beaten medicare.  It was pitiful.

And JP that 55 gallon drum of bullshit is always around, whether it's poured on you or not.  
Smile Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot
(07-01-2024, 02:36 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I thought this might ignite a few of us!!!   Smile

OSH, the LAST thing you can do is lecture anybody about ethics!!  And as far as your interpretation of the things Trump is responsible for, accuracy is the next to the last thing you are adequate in.

From BBC:
"Federal prosecutors overreached when using an obstruction law to charge hundreds of January 6 rioters, the Supreme Court has ruled in an opinion that could also affect a case against Donald Trump."

I agree with Jarons.  Biden is sad.  He didn't seem to realize where he was on that stage the other night.  I've seen clips since then that shows people like Obama and Jill, actually taking his hand to lead him off stage.  I would've loved to have had a blood pressure cuff on Jim Carville when Biden said he had beaten medicare.  It was pitiful.

And JP that 55 gallon drum of bullshit is always around, whether it's poured on you or not.  
Smile Smile

I know, but I prefer it not to be poured on me by rattling OSH's cage  Tongue
Megan Basham
@megbasham
Joe Biden is not a kind man. He’s not a decent man. Just ask Clarence Thomas. Or the granddaughter he has refused to acknowledge. Or the family who pleaded w/ Biden for help after Biden’s brother killed their father while driving drunk and whom he subsequently ignored.

You want to critique Trump’s past personal conduct, fine. But stop pretending Joe Biden is a good man. He’s not.

Megan Basham
@megbasham
·
44m
Correction on the brother—he had a suspended license and was shifting the gears while his drunk friend was driving. A court ordered Frank Biden to pay $1 million to the man’s family. He has ignored them. As has brother, Joe Biden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Westside
Riley Anna ✝️ #AmYisraelChai
@LadyKellDiva
·
1h
You forgot the daughter he showered with... Ashley Biden's legitimate diary.
Megan Basham
@megbasham
·
1h
Yes. Another good example.
Lola Cat in an $8 Hat
@LolaInaHat
·
43m
Or recklessly getting 13 soldiers killed, then checking his watch at their funeral, and then claiming that no troops have been killed on his watch at the debate.
  • Westside
I may be declining in my older years, like Joe! I didn't know anything about ^ those things.
^^^They are all 100% true and there is a very long list of more...
Tom Elliott
@tomselliott
To summarize:

— Biden’s DoJ is prosecuting Biden’s chief political rival for mishandling classified materials

— Biden’s DoJ wrote a get-out-of-jail-free card for Biden’s mishandling of classified materials, saying he was too senile to stand trial

— Biden’s DoJ is refusing to release the recording of Biden’s special counsel interview, with AG Garland refusing a congressional subpoena

— Biden’s DoJ just sent Trump’s chief strategist to prison for ignoring a congressional subpoena

— Biden’s DoJ helped orchestrate a get-out-of-jail-free card for Hunter Biden’s role in facilitating bribes for his dad

— Hunter Biden ignored a congressional subpoena regarding the Biden DoJ helping him avoid criminal liability for facilitating bribes for his dad

— Biden’s DoJ is not prosecuting Hunter Biden or Merrick Garland for dodging congressional subpoenas

The Biden Admin is warning Trump … may politicize the DoJ
I thought the debate went according to the plan. Deep state has it all mapped out. Michelle Obama will be the nomination at the convention in Chicago (why else have it there). 8 years of her. In that span, good ole Andy Brasher will win McConnell's Senate seat, be there for a while then take over after Michelle.

BOHICA.
(07-04-2024, 10:03 PM)plantmanky Wrote: I thought the debate went according to the plan.  Deep state has it all mapped out.  Michelle Obama will be the nomination at the convention in Chicago (why else have it there).  8 years of her.  In that span, good ole Andy Brasher will win McConnell's Senate seat, be there for a while then take over after Michelle. 

BOHICA.
You want to put your money where your mouth is?  I'll put up $500  if you will and we'll let Jet hold the money. You spout this silly sh!t all over the internet on various sites. And I call you out on it every time. Yes, polls show that Michelle Obama is the only Dem that beats Trump and polls show that she trounces him by 11 points. However, she is not going to be the nominee. Not now. Not ever.  She has made it clear she is not interested in entering the political arena. Plus, Biden has made it clear that he is not stepping aside.  So, find you another silly conspiracy to spread all over the internet.
(06-30-2024, 02:58 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(06-30-2024, 01:25 PM)Jarons Wrote: I didn't watch live, I wasn't planning to watch at all until I was reading about Binden's performance from both the left and the right. Both sides of the aisle were destroying Biden, so I decided to watch a few minutes the next morning. Not a Biden fan, but that was one of the saddest and most embarrassing performances I have ever seen.  I felt bad for the the man. He had no business being on that stage much less "running" the country. The man cannot even finish a sentence. For his sake, I hope they get him out so he can live out his final days.
NY Times and Philadelphia Inquirer both with OP EDS  saying that Trump is the candidate who should step down. Convicted felon, civilly liable rapist, responsible for inciting an insurrection to overthrow the government. Could possibly be in jail at the time of the election. Vote for anyone you wish... Desantis, Haley, RFK,Jr.  Hell, write in Granny Bear if you want , but if you vote for Trump you are not a serious , nor an ethical person. Biden's an old man but Trump is a very bad man. Democracy is at risk. It's an easy binary choice.

Donald Trump knows one thing. If you tell people the narrative they believe, or what they want to believe, they will ignore the facts. That's why he knows he can lie with impunity and his people won't care. It has worked for decades for hucksters disguised as TV preachers and it continues to work for the Mango Mussolini.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. " --- Voltaire
Is this a satire account ??
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerBlues's post:
  • jetpilot
^^^haha unfortunately it isn't satire. All dumb people, dishonest people, brainwashed people, illegal aliens and people who run precincts in Atlanta Philadelphia Detroit Madison WI, people who rig the voting machines as well as welfare people and government employees and everyone else paid by the taxpayer will all vote for Biden even if he is in a coma. And Kamala. Pure idiots.
A country full of imbeciles which will fail in a HUGE way and sooner rather than later...
(07-09-2024, 12:58 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^haha unfortunately it isn't satire. All dumb people, dishonest people, brainwashed people, illegal aliens and people who run precincts in Atlanta Philadelphia Detroit Madison WI, people who rig the voting machines as well as welfare people and government employees and everyone else paid by the taxpayer will all vote for Biden even if he is in a coma. And Kamala. Pure idiots.
A country full of imbeciles which will fail in a HUGE way and sooner rather than later...

I forgot about Maricopa County Arizona. Probably the most corrupt and that’s saying a lot
  • TigerBlues
Pretty strong press conference by the POTUS. Yes, there were gaffes but, there have always been gaffes with Joe. He has a very good grasp on foreign policy. Always has.  I still say the election comes down to Pennsylvania. If the President can give strong  performances from now up until November I think he will win a close election. As much as I like and respect my friends on BGR, who disagree with me politically on Joseph Robinette Biden, I am going to defer to what other world leaders are currently saying about our President:

German Chancellor Olaf Scholtz: "He is very focused, very intent on doing what the President of the United States has to do, in leading this alliance."

British PM Keir Starmer: "He was in really good form...Mentally agile across all the details...He's shown incredible leadership."

Finnish PM Petteri Orpo: "I've had the opportunity to speak to President Biden on many occasions during the last 48 hours...I have absolutely no concerns about the capacity of the current president of the United States."

Dutch PM Dick Schoof: "I saw yesterday a strong president. He’s the president, he’s the man we do business with."

French President Emmanuel Macron: "I don’t understand your question about President Biden. He is my counterpart. He is the President of the United States & we are happy to have him as the President of the United States."
The Democratic party is trying to talk Biden out of running, so they will have some kind of chance to win the election. Even CNN is talking about Biden's lack of mental acuity. You are so out of touch with reality, I don't even take you seriously anymore.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • TigerBlues
(07-12-2024, 03:00 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Pretty strong press conference by the POTUS. Yes, there were gaffes but, there have always been gaffes with Joe. He has a very good grasp on foreign policy. Always has.  I still say the election comes down to Pennsylvania. If the President can give strong  performances from now up until November I think he will win a close election. As much as I like and respect my friends on BGR, who disagree with me politically on Joseph Robinette Biden, I am going to defer to what other world leaders are currently saying about our President:

German Chancellor Olaf Scholtz: "He is very focused, very intent on doing what the President of the United States has to do, in leading this alliance."

British PM Keir Starmer: "He was in really good form...Mentally agile across all the details...He's shown incredible leadership."

Finnish PM Petteri Orpo: "I've had the opportunity to speak to President Biden on many occasions during the last 48 hours...I have absolutely no concerns about the capacity of the current president of the United States."

Dutch PM Dick Schoof: "I saw yesterday a strong president. He’s the president, he’s the man we do business with."

French President Emmanuel Macron: "I don’t understand your question about President Biden. He is my counterpart. He is the President of the United States & we are happy to have him as the President of the United States."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaHAHA Biden didn't know whether to sh!t or wind his wristwatch and everybody saw it LOL.

And you always "defer" rather than think for yourself or believe your own eyes and ears. Biden is going to be replaced soon and you're going to be telling us that Kamala is the smartest woman in America. I always know what you are going to say before you do. I am sorry for what your leaders and corrupt news sources have done to you. You are completely and helplessly brainwashed so badly that you sound half crazy and 3/4 brain dead.
  • TigerBlues
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
10h
"Subnetting aqua judo bacon mullet fried pickled onion farts."

- Joe Biden.
  • TigerBlues
Anyway.......

(repeat nine times)