Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mason Hall Named Head Coach At Wesley Christian
I saw on Facebook that Mason Hall has been named the new head basketball coach at Wesley Christian.
Great hire for Wesley Christian, as this is for their national prep team. He recruited some great talent for Alice Lloyd, which lead their women's team to back to back NAIA Tournaments, first time in school history for the women. Some of those players also played on Alice Lloyds NCCAA National Championship squad in 2021. With his love of the game, extensive knowledge of the game and how he builds relationships, Wesley Christian should be competing with the Oak Hill Academy's of the world.

Betsy Layne's loss is Wesley Christians gain and also Floyd Central's as last I heard, his son Brayden will be attending Floyd Central. I know Wesley Christian had a couple of teams at one point, the national team and a team that played in a christian high school league, so maybe Brayden will make the move to Allen as well. Regardless, some school will be getting a great kid and great basketball player.
Isn’t the kid enrolled at BL still?
Mason will do a good job. I think the hope in Bobcat Country was the kid coming back to BL.
I’ve never heard of Wesley Christian. Is that a new Kentucky high school?
(06-28-2024, 01:32 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: I’ve never heard of Wesley Christian. Is that a new Kentucky high school?

Its a Christian school in Allen, KY, between Prestonsburg and Betsy Layne on the map. They have a national prep team as well as a team that plays in a Christian league for the state.