Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East/West Allstate game
Does anyone have any information on this game and how things went?
I haven’t heard much myself other than coach Ratliff thought that a few of his other players were just as deserving or more than the ones that were selected from Perry central.
(06-26-2024, 01:27 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote: I haven’t heard much myself other than coach Ratliff thought that a few of his other players were just as deserving or more than the ones that were selected from Perry central.
I’ll tell you what SpaceMountain19. You are always putting Bobby Ratliff down almost on the daily on here. If you have such a problem with him why don’t you quit hiding behind this keyboard and go speak to him. You have turned this page into Topix from years ago. All you want to do is cause drama and bring down people but especially him.
(06-26-2024, 03:08 PM)RumorHasIt Wrote:
(06-26-2024, 01:27 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote: I haven’t heard much myself other than coach Ratliff thought that a few of his other players were just as deserving or more than the ones that were selected from Perry central.
I’ll tell you what SpaceMountain19. You are always putting Bobby Ratliff down almost on the daily on here. If you have such a problem with him why don’t you quit hiding behind this keyboard and go speak to him. You have turned this page into Topix from years ago. All you want to do is cause drama and bring down people but especially him.
Take it easy man bun. Must’ve struck a nerve. Just repeating what everyone else is saying behind your back. Talk to your teams parents if you really want to know. If you don’t want something said then don’t treat others like crap and compare them to some of your picks like you’ve been known to do all the time.