Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Boyle County, Corbin, Paducah Tillghman, Franklin County
(07-24-2024, 01:02 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-24-2024, 12:53 AM)Lets Go Brandon Wrote: Corbin couldn’t score 40 on Boyle if you locked them in the stadium all night.  Boyle only has one team in 4A that can possibly give them a game and that is PT.

Corbin will be tough to stop on offense. I think Corbin will gain a lot of respect after the Pikeville game. They're gonna show out in the Pigskin,  I think.

You are guessing and hoping. No reason at all to assume Corbin is better than Pikeville. Pikeville is absolutely loaded and a veteran team. Corbin has a lot of holes to fill. The Smith twins and many others won't be walking out on that field in the opener.
(07-24-2024, 01:22 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(07-24-2024, 01:02 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-24-2024, 12:53 AM)Lets Go Brandon Wrote: Corbin couldn’t score 40 on Boyle if you locked them in the stadium all night.  Boyle only has one team in 4A that can possibly give them a game and that is PT.

Corbin will be tough to stop on offense. I think Corbin will gain a lot of respect after the Pikeville game. They're gonna show out in the Pigskin,  I think.

You are guessing and hoping. No reason at all to assume Corbin is better than Pikeville. Pikeville is absolutely loaded and a veteran team. Corbin has a lot of holes to fill. The Smith twins and many others won't be walking out on that field in the opener.

Just saying I believe Corbin will win... 7-14 points.
^^^I'm expecting an instant classic. And we get Beechwood in the B-team game leading up to the main event.
(07-24-2024, 01:32 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^I'm expecting an instant classic. And we get Beechwood in the B-team game leading up to the main event.

Yep. Should be some of the best football in the state. Can't wait!!!  

I love Corbin-Pikeville football games.  Two of the Mountains' best year in and year out.
Not so sure that “B Team” wouldn’t beat either of the teams in “Main Event”.
(07-24-2024, 10:23 AM)Lets Go Brandon Wrote: Not so sure that “B Team” wouldn’t beat either of the teams in “Main Event”.
Four solid programs and teams. I think it could be said any of them in any arrangement would be a good game. I look forward to watching these games. I do think even if Corbin drops this game they will still be someone you wont want to play going forward, too much talent and very good coaches at that program they have the luxury of shifting and adjust for weaknesses like Boyle will have to do this season too.
Boyle Co.
then the rest!
Whats Boyle got at QB this season?