Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm Bureau Classic updates
any updates
I hear Cumberland blow out Johnson Central did anyone see the game
Paintsville and Pikeville got beat in the first session today, Shelby Valley is down by 5, 43 to 38
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Male was down by 1 and fouled on the shot with 1.1 left in the game, they missed both freethrows and Valley wins by 1 point.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Amazing tourney! I can't believe that such a few amount of people came out for these games. ESPECIALLY the Mason Co. game with a UK signee taking the court. I can't figure this area out, if we are all suppose to be basketball nuts how does a tourney like this draw so few of fans.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Amazing tourney! I can't believe that such a few amount of people came out for these games. ESPECIALLY the Mason Co. game with a UK signee taking the court. I can't figure this area out, if we are all suppose to be basketball nuts how does a tourney like this draw so few of fans.

Hey Scotty, nice to see you on here again! Seems like it's been a while...Smile

Anyway, I agree with you that the crowd was very disappointing. To have all these good teams from out of the area, as well as strong local teams, I thought there would be more people too. Makes you wonder if the event will be scaled back in the future.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cumberland won 63 to 38.
I dont think too many people knew about this event. Poor job of advertising by the powers that be.
corndog23 Wrote:I dont think too many people knew about this event. Poor job of advertising by the powers that be.

I agree... There wasn't many people there too see all the talent that had come to Eastern Kentucky, especially in the Mason County/Christ Presbyterian Academy game. Two big time recruits (Darius Miller and Zaccheus Mason) where featured in that game.
Pretty ridiculous considering how this expo center is in need of good quality events which ca take place each year. If attendance continues to be this disappointing they will eventually stop the whole tourney.