Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 75 Ole Miss 63
A nice win for the Cats tonight played a lot better except for the turnovers. Now need to take it on the road for the big game Saturday at Auburn.
He's introduced as "the Hall of Famer" for a reason. Really coached 'em up tonight. Now, let's one of the two at Auburn or at Tennessee and then win the rest of them. Close the regular season winning 7 of 8. That's what I see in the Old School crystal ball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
Defense had improved but nothing like the commentators wanted us to believe. Bruce Pearl is a very passionate coach and motivator. I'm hopeful but NOT confident.
This was a good win, let’s build off it. Love how Big O is becoming our focal point at center. I remember another dude in 2012 that was pretty good at shot blocking and protecting the rim
(02-14-2024, 12:13 PM)Wildcat_blue Wrote: This was a good win, let’s build off it.  Love how Big O is becoming our focal point at center.  I remember another dude in 2012 that was pretty good at shot blocking and protecting the rim

Yeah, he was just a bit better player overall, though.  LOL
(02-14-2024, 12:13 PM)Wildcat_blue Wrote: This was a good win, let’s build off it.  Love how Big O is becoming our focal point at center.  I remember another dude in 2012 that was pretty good at shot blocking and protecting the rim

You're talking about Wiltjer, aren't you?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(02-14-2024, 04:01 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:

You're talking about Wiltjer, aren't you?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Yes, how did you guess haha!  I believe this team has more surrounding talent than 2012, with a shot blocker and rim protector potentially in O, it’s something to keep an eye on.

(02-14-2024, 03:50 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Yeah, he was just a bit better player overall, though.  LOL
Facts, just what I said nothing more haha
(02-14-2024, 01:29 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: He's introduced as "the Hall of Famer" for a reason. Really coached 'em up tonight. Now, let's one of the two at Auburn or at Tennessee and then win the rest of them. Close the regular season winning 7 of 8. That's what I see in the Old School crystal ball.

LOL! I wish he would have coached ‘em up the three losses before that! SMH
(02-15-2024, 01:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-14-2024, 01:29 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: He's introduced as "the Hall of Famer" for a reason. Really coached 'em up tonight. Now, let's one of the two at Auburn or at Tennessee and then win the rest of them. Close the regular season winning 7 of 8. That's what I see in the Old School crystal ball.

LOL! I wish he would have coached ‘em up the three losses before that! SMH

Can't coach toughness!!! Toughness is what they're lacking.
THEN DON’T RECUIT PLAYERS WHO AREN’T TOUGH