Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Shelby Valley - 12-13-07
Should be a learning experience for the Blackcats. Maybe Prestonsburg will run into a Shelby Valley team that is looking ahead to the Male game, but I don't think Booher will let his kids do that. If Prestonsburg wants to keep it close there going to have to rebound, set up some plays for Hall, and penetrate and draw the foul. And Hall, Tackett, Clark, and Burchett are going to have to have a solid game on both ends of the floor.

Go Blackcats!
Valley wins easily, they gotta be feeling good after beating a good Ashland team on the road, Valley will be glad to be back home playing in front of the Blue Crew and P-burg will be rattled from the get go.

Valley 85
P-burg 53
Will be a tough test for the Blackcats but if they come out ready to play and are hitting the shots it will be closer than most expect IMO. I look for a big game from Hall after the game tonight at AC. But good luck Blackcats.
Ballhandling will be the biggest issue for Pburg in this one...
sorry p-burg got valley by 40 or more,but dont worry about their crew this year the blue kids arn't into it this year.the blue crew aint no help
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:sorry p-burg got valley by 40 or more,but dont worry about their crew this year the blue kids arn't into it this year.the blue crew aint no help

Wow, two games on weekends when not many kids are into going to the games like they would be during the week and you say we aint got a crew, lol, thanks for sparking a fire under us.
Valley will win this one big!
Valley by 25+.
Shelby Valley will win by at least 20+.....pburg has no chance in this one....valley is to good on offense and will shut down just about any scorer in the 15th region....this might get ugly in a hurry.
I don't think P-Burg will be able to keep this one very close. I'll say SV will win it by around 20-25 points.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shelby Valley by a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To much Wildcats for the Blackcats. Shelby Valley by at least 20.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
i think this will be a tough one for the blackcats
Valley. Enough said.

:1: