Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs. Shelby Valley-12/15/07
Amanda played some good defense on Lowe. Good defense makes a good team not look so good. Central is a good team though. Valley will be alright, good showing in a big test.
Good game for Valley JV.
well i was close to picking this score...I knew PC would overlook Valley since they lost Ester and I knew Valley would come with fight considering their past 2 seasons have ended due to the hands of the Lady Hawks. Pike Central has a tough tough tough road to finish out the Christmas break. Good Luck to Valley as they continue through the rest of the season. Keep practicing hard and playing hard and I pray they stay injury free.

To my girls at PC you all are amazing keep it up, you have to bring your A game every time and tonight you did not. Rebound after a poor game, and take it to your next opponet.
Way to go PC
alleycat53 Wrote:Amanda played some good defense on Lowe. Good defense makes a good team not look so good. Central is a good team though. Valley will be alright, good showing in a big test.
Good game for Valley JV.

I agree. Everyone keeps saying how they were disappointed in the way Central played. Valley could have played much better, too. But, I think that's what good teams do - they rattle other teams and make them look bad. I'm sure both teams will take what they learned about one another yesterday and use it for the next time they meet. Hopefully, each team will play less sloppily and not be intimidated by the refs. Yep, I'll say it first. The REFS were idiotic. ANd, it went both ways. They made equally horrible calls to both teams.

Again, good luck to both teams for the rest of the season.
It's tough when your point guard get her 2nd foul before 2 minutes come off the clock in the 1Q. Sit a key person out and that will cause you to be a little sluggish. This could end up being a big learning boost for the others, that will help the team later in the year. Good job PC for keeping things together.
EyesInTheStands Wrote:It's tough when your point guard get her 2nd foul before 2 minutes come off the clock in the 1Q. Sit a key person out and that will cause you to be a little sluggish. This could end up being a big learning boost for the others, that will help the team later in the year. Good job PC for keeping things together.

I have seen most teams play, and I have seen PCC play twice and right now they are not the best team. Johnson Central is playing better right now.
We'll see how good Johnson Central is when they play Pike Central. Pike Central is the best team east of Lexington. They may not be playing to their potential right now, but trust me, come tournament time they will be ready. They are 3-0, and thats all that matters.
Central05 Wrote:We'll see how good Johnson Central is when they play Pike Central. Pike Central is the best team east of Lexington. They may not be playing to their potential right now, but trust me, come tournament time they will be ready. They are 3-0, and thats all that matters.

Who all East of Lexington have you seen play this season?