Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frederick Douglass 2024
Bump
Coach McPeek celebrating with the players this morning on their last day of their June Workouts being the dead period. Check the link.

[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • Bull got out!
Thats my kind of a coach!! Dandy right there!!! Players coach!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 16BBall Fan
(06-20-2024, 05:12 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Thats my kind of a coach!! Dandy right there!!! Players coach!

Thanks he also helped personally over 25 of his players coordinate college visits with their parents in May and this month as well.
  • Bull got out!
Peyton Smith (RB) transfer from Taylor County committed to Eastern Kentucky earlier this afternoon.

Kaden Clay (LB) committed to Southern Illinois this past weekend. 

Thumbnail(s)

• Bull got out!
This is shared with the Douglass football team each season and the players and parents appreciate it.

Set your goals high and work your tail off, but HS recruiting has changed drastically. You better be a great player, have great grades, and be a great human and even then D1 might not be your route. It's okay control what you can and see if your good enough to play collegiately.
Blessed to be committed to a great football program!  Congratulations to Derion Talbert!

Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations Jackson Dialls on committing to WKU! As always it's SPECIAL to be a BRONCO!

Thumbnail(s)

• Bull got out!
Congratulations!!
(06-20-2024, 05:12 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Thats my kind of a coach!! Dandy right there!!! Players coach!

Yeah, I think he's a very good coach. He was #2 on my wish list for the Hounds.
[-] The following 2 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Bull got out!
Congrats to Logan Busson!

Thumbnail(s)

• Bull got out!
Friday night lights huge success can't thank former Broncos Dane Key, Jager Burton, and Ty Bryant for their time and bringing some other UK teammates. It's weird being the small guy ? The kids had a blast and enjoyed time on the FARM tonight! Frederick Douglass Football

Thumbnail(s)

• Bull got out!
New White Uniforms reveal with @Kaden6_ @2aveion @SeandreMaxberry thank you @CarterExtreme @Mints2u29 @adidasfootball as always it's SPECIAL to be a BRONCO! ? Frederick Douglass Football.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/m76GBu9...tid=8O0DfK
  • Bull got out!
Love our senior class as GROWTH has occurred. Thank you players and parents!

Thumbnail(s)

• Bull got out!
(07-16-2024, 10:49 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: Friday night lights huge success can't thank former Broncos Dane Key, Jager Burton, and Ty Bryant for their time and bringing some other UK teammates. It's weird being the small guy ? The kids had a blast and enjoyed time on the FARM tonight! Frederick Douglass Football
Well you did hit that gym hard coach and lost all that weight.
(07-07-2024, 05:39 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: This is shared with the Douglass football team each season and the players and parents appreciate it.

Set your goals high and work your tail off, but HS recruiting has changed drastically. You better be a great player, have great grades, and be a great human and even then D1 might not be your route. It's okay control what you can and see if your good enough to play collegiately.

Is it shared with all those grammatical errors?

(I don't usually correct grammar on a message board, but if this is shared with the HS students, it should be edited.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes know1's post:
  • Cafe Mocha
(07-29-2024, 11:15 AM)know1 Wrote:
(07-07-2024, 05:39 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: This is shared with the Douglass football team each season and the players and parents appreciate it.

Is it shared with all those grammatical errors?

(I don't usually correct grammar on a message board, but if this is shared with the HS students, it should be edited.)
LOL, right I mean coaching staff and HC are usually educators.
Congratulations to Marcus Newcomb. He is only our 2nd NHSSCA All-American from Frederick Douglass High School.  Newcomb is a little undersized but he is a strong, fast, smart, and athletic. Marcus is a  245 lb. Bronco defensive lineman.  All he has done the last 4 years is show up everyday and go to work.  He has done everything asked of him with great effort and a positive attitude both on and off the field.  He is in the 100 percentile in all our athletic test scores and today he is thestrongest Bronco on record.  

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 3 users Like 16BBall Fan's post:
  • Belichick, Big Boomer, Westside
Frederick Douglass Broncos 2024 Football Schedule’s:

Thumbnail(s)

A big time National 4 -Star UK Commit Transfers to the Broncos from Northmont (OH).  DL room getting crowded at FD. UK commit
DE from Dayton Area Cedric Works Jr.

Thumbnail(s)

(08-12-2024, 04:21 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: A big time National 4 -Star UK Commit Transfers to the Broncos from Northmont (OH).  DL room getting crowded at FD. UK commit
Will he be residing in one of FD dorms next to the school?
(08-13-2024, 09:57 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote:
(08-12-2024, 04:21 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: A big time National 4 -Star UK Commit Transfers to the Broncos from Northmont (OH).  DL room getting crowded at FD. UK commit Smile

No his parents bought a house from what I’ve been told. He is legit and good to go as far as I know he just needs to get in the required practices in pads. He should be good for the Bowling Green game to begin the season.

Thanks for your concern about his housing situation. We appreciate it. Smile
(08-13-2024, 10:19 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote:
(08-12-2024, 04:21 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: A big time National 4 -Star UK Commit Transfers to the Broncos from Northmont (OH).  DL room getting crowded at FD. UK commit Smile

No his parents bought a house from what I’ve been told. He is legit and good to go as far as I know he just needs to get in the required practices in pads. He should be good for the Bowling Green game to begin the season.

You are welcome coach and thanks for the information. We are thinking of relocating to Lex. Apparently there are a lot of job openings nearby ?. I was wondering what’s the going rate for the apartments near the interstate?
(08-17-2024, 10:06 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote:

You are welcome coach and thanks for the information. We are thinking of relocating to Lex. Apparently there are a lot of job openings nearby ?. I was wondering what’s the going rate for the apartments near the interstate?
Lol- come on C. Mocha ease up on the Broncos, you don't give them any slack you must live in Lexington, your post crack me up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Daddy Bull's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
(08-17-2024, 10:06 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote:
(08-12-2024, 04:21 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: A big time National 4 -Star UK Commit Transfers to the Broncos from Northmont (OH).  DL room getting crowded at FD. UK commit :)

Thanks for your concern about his housing situation. We appreciate it. :)

There are plenty left. When you are 4-star player you get a house. :)

In Hey @Cafe Mocha I figure you would be happy to hear the following:
It appears 2027 DL Peyton Mayo is no longer at Cov Cath, and is back in Lexington at Douglass.

Thumbnail(s)

• Bull got out!