Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia 63 Florida State 3
Orange Bowl final score.

Ouch!!  What a complete beat down!!!
This made me happy.  Florida State should have concentrated on letting their on the field performance do their talking for them rather than constantly complaining about not being included in the playoffs.
I still feel like Georgia is the best team in the country, and would have won another national championship had they been in the playoffs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-31-2023, 09:51 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: I still feel like Georgia is the best team in the country, and would have won another national championship had they been in the playoffs.

I agree, but they had their chance.  The best team doesn't always win.  I was rooting for them.
Florida State had a great opportunity to put the CFB committee in their place (based on their own feelings). Georgia was in the same situation. Instead FSU tucked their heads and played the poor me game and was embarrassed by UGA. Georgia had the snub feeling as well and they came out to make a statement. FSU could have done the same but quit.
FSU disrespected the Orange Bowl and college football. Whiny asses. Georgia deserved to be in the top 4.
(12-31-2023, 11:31 AM)^^"Yes!!  They did disrespect the entire institution!!

Westside Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 09:51 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: I still feel like Georgia is the best team in the country, and would have won another national championship had they been in the playoffs.

I agree, but they had their chance.  The best team doesn't always win.  I was rooting for them.
Don't EVER say that again!!!  You want to get OSH started again???
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Westside

Agree 100% !

(01-01-2024, 12:48 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 11:31 AM)^^"Yes!!  They did disrespect the entire institution!! Wrote:

Don't EVER say that again!!!  You want to get OSH started again???

LOL  .    But in all honesty,  it really is the truth!  The better team most certainly doesn't always win on a given night.  GA was better than Bama and Corbin was better ....  Hell, you know the rest!  Smile