Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County 85 Russell 82
final
The future looks bright for the young devils as 7th grader Kyle Scaggs put up 10 points for the devils tonight.
Coach Dodd just said that David Bailey just came out for basketball on the post game show.
Very good game, nice to see the Devils put up more than 21 pts this time. What was up with Bailey going in then coming back out? Someone said they didn't have him in the score book or on the official roster yet. Amazing a 7th grader doing that for Russell.
Looks as if you guy are playing better as a team now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EkyLb Wrote:Very good game, nice to see the Devils put up more than 21 pts this time. What was up with Bailey going in then coming back out? Someone said they didn't have him in the score book or on the official roster yet. Amazing a 7th grader doing that for Russell.

Yeah Dodd just copied the roster from the Newport game and forgot to put Bailey in the book and didn't want to get a t. I would say he will be in the book for the game tomorow at 1 pm against Fleming County.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Yeah Dodd just copied the roster from the Newport game and forgot to put Bailey in the book and didn't want to get a t. I would say he will be in the book for the game tomorow at 1 pm against Fleming County.
Correct.

Great game to watch. Very even teams. Both will take their lumps this year but watch out in the future.
Hard to understand how you can score 21 one night and 82 another. I doubt Skaggs will be at Russell past this season....is Russell 0-3?
GodisAshlandTomcat41 Wrote:Hard to understand how you can score 21 one night and 82 another. I doubt Skaggs will be at Russell past this season....is Russell 0-3?
Yeah he will. Wishful thinking and you read to much. Wink

They are not reliable sources over there either.
FBALL Wrote:Yeah he will. Wishful thinking and you read to much. Wink

They are not reliable sources over there either.

What are you talking about? Wink We'll see what happens....
GodisAshlandTomcat41 Wrote:What are you talking about? Wink We'll see what happens....
I'm talking about some idiots that don't have a clue on another site.

I'll trust my source. He is just a little closer to the situation than most.
FBALL Wrote:I'm talking about some idiots that don't have a clue on another site.

I'll trust my source. He is just a little closer to the situation than most.

Sounds good to me....
I remember the good ol days when Greenup Co. wouldn't score 85 points in a month (under Randy Ward). Times sure have changed!