Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Pirates 2008
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:I can tell you who.BREATHITT.This year we WILL be ready.:ChairHit: It will not be a repeat of last year.

I don't think I'd worry about Belfry just yet, you have a whole new monster to deal with in your district.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:I can tell you who.BREATHITT.This year we WILL be ready.:ChairHit: It will not be a repeat of last year.

Breathitt had better do alot of improving on the lines and in the weightroom. Last year it got to the point where Holcomb was heard publicly stating to let the fullback "go through". Breathitt can close the gap on belfry, but from what i saw last year it will require a HUGE ammount of improvement in multiple facets.
Sarrr Wrote:Comparing ANY of 6A to them isn't fair.

And the prehalftime interception TD should have been called back. Drew was about to tackle the kid and was clipped. Don't say he wasn't, because I've watched the film and remember it from the game plain as day.

Central WAS the best team Belfry played all year though. I will give them that.

But this is supposed to be about Belfry '08.

I just hope I can make it home for the playoffs, cause I'll be traveling most of the season.

Central was one of two of the best teams that the 5A champions (Highlands) played. The other being Trotwood Madison Large school division in Ohio, which had 8 D-1 players that went to the likes of Ohio State, Notre Dame and Michigan.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I don't think I'd worry about Belfry just yet, you have a whole new monster to deal with in your district.

MONSTER?Heck it's just Caywood with a couple new faces to me.:devilflam
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:MONSTER?Heck it's just Caywood with a couple new faces to me.:devilflam

Breathitt's coaches and players better not have that opinion or they will be home watching football on tv semifinal week.
All i can say for any team that will face the Pirates this year is Prepare to be boarded!!! The beatings will continue until morale improves!!!!
BHS should be very strong this season.

Elkins will lead them to a title.