Poll: Do you like the WWE?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
45.45%
No
54.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who likes the WWE?
I loCool ve it what do you think about it?
Just not like it used to be when the WCW was around.
sherman you should probably check out the Pro Sports forum, we've had a few discussions over there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate it...I just don't like all the storylines and acting.
yeah Im more of an '80s NWA or WCW guy myself, with Rick, Tully, Arn and Olie representing wrestlings ELITE! (my favorite Four Horsemen were Rick, Tully, Arn and Barry Windham)..
ME! its funny how fake some things are....but its still fun to get into
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah Im more of an '80s NWA or WCW guy myself, with Rick, Tully, Arn and Olie representing wrestlings ELITE! (my favorite Four Horsemen were Rick, Tully, Arn and Barry Windham)..

Then ya woulda dug Smackdown tonite, cause the one and only Michael "P.S." Hayes jus made an appearance, but then proceeded to get his head busted by MVP.
I used to love it, but that was when I was like 5, lol.
I hate it also. Its so fake its not funny. One time I rewinded it and slowed down the tv using DVR, and they don't even hit each other!! They just act like they get hit and they fall down. And the storyline is so stupid.
Newsflash.....everyone knows it's fake.

Good God, I'm so tired of hearing that from everyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Then ya woulda dug Smackdown tonite, cause the one and only Michael "P.S." Hayes jus made an appearance, but then proceeded to get his head busted by MVP.

Is that same Hayes that was part of the "Free Birds"?!
OffTheHook Wrote:Is that same Hayes that was part of the "Free Birds"?!

Yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You mean wrestling ain't real????????? lol
I liked it when it was WWF. With Stone Cold and the Rock. Not now though.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah Im more of an '80s NWA or WCW guy myself, with Rick, Tully, Arn and Olie representing wrestlings ELITE! (my favorite Four Horsemen were Rick, Tully, Arn and Barry Windham)..

I'm with you there Hoss. I used to love wrestling back then, sitting in front of the TV on Saturday nights watching the WCW on TBS.

When I was young enough to think it was real, I used to love Dusty Rhodes and I hated how the Horsemen always 'cheated' to beat him. Big Grin

When I got old enough to realize that it wasn't real, I began to truly appreciate the greatness that was Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Newsflash.....everyone knows it's fake.

No way!!!! Well. I just thought it was fake this past couple of years. Wow.:eek:
ComfortEagle Wrote:Newsflash.....everyone knows it's fake.

:yikes:

Now that I know the truth... Smile
Thread closed since only the playa-hatas are posting in here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]