Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Williamsburg
0%
Perry County Central
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg at Perry County Central 10/27
Williamsburg (5-3)
Aug 26, 23 Knox Central at South Laurel (L) 12 - 26 
Sep 1, 23 Clay County away (L) 20 - 44 
Sep 8, 23 Waggener home (W) 44 - 27 
Sep 22, 23 North Greene (Greeneville), TN home (W) 52 - 7 
Sep 29, 23 Pineville home (W) 58 - 6 
Oct 6, 23 Lynn Camp home (W) 50 - 0 
Oct 13, 23 Middlesboro away (L) 8 - 37 
Oct 20, 23 Harlan away (W) 28 - 14

Perry County Central (5-4)
Aug 18, 23 Somerset home (W) 22 - 21 
Aug 25, 23 Breathitt County home (W) 29 - 26 
Sep 1, 23 Lawrence County away (L) 14 - 38 
Sep 8, 23 Bell County home (L) 26 - 30 
Sep 15, 23 Shelby Valley away (W) 58 - 42
Sep 22, 23 Martin County away (W) 42 - 21
Oct 6, 23 Whitley County home (L) 32 - 56
Oct 13, 23 Letcher County Central away (W) 20 - 6 
Oct 20, 23 Corbin away (L) 0 - 55

Recent History
Nov 1, 2019 Williamsburg 62 Perry County Central 28
Oct 29, 2021 Perry County Central 35 Williamsburg 21
Oct 28, 2022 Williamsburg 22 Perry County Central 14

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...477a513d3d
Perry County Central!!!
Perry Central big
Perry County Central 28 Williamsburg 14
Perry Central
Need to win this one for a shot at the 2 seed. Still Not sure if a win guarantees us the 2 or letcher and Whitley have to lose.. Can anyone enlighten me?
Perry should want to win this game no matter what seed they get.
Perry Central 35
Williamsburg 8
(10-22-2023, 04:47 PM)Diablo Wrote: Perry should want to win this game no matter what seed they get.
Yes I’d imagine they do.  It was a question from a fan not a coach goofball.  Just wondering if we get the 2 if we win, but you obviously don’t know anymore then I do with your idiotic response.
Send me a PM and me you can work this out. You’re a disgrace to the football pads son. Hangem up, you don’t need them because you sure don’t use them. Typical Commodore. Major in mouth running 101. JOKE ASS
All he asked was a legitimate question. Dang. Do you all know each other?
But to answer your question jet, KHsaa has on its 3-way tie breaker the following:

Perry 2nd
Letcher 3rd
Whitley 4th

Per KHsaa:

A reminder that all two-way, three-way, and other combination ties that cannot be broken by head-to-head competition will now be broken using the RPI (January 2020 determination). The old three-way tiebreaker is no longer in use.
All winners will be determined for non-played games, ties will be broken and brackets will be announced on the day following the last regular-season game.

I know that don’t answer some of your question about if they need to win or not. But the RPI is fairly close. So I would say if PCC loses and the others win they could drop out of second place and possibly slide to 4. Old school hound is like the Asian guy from the “dark night rises” he’s “good with calculations!” So he might be able to give you the math on the specific possibilities with it. But I would say if you win regardless of the other teams, you should stay 2nd. Good luck.

PCC should win this one imo. I was impressed with some of the athletes they have on O. If they can stop wburg even half the time they win this one because PCC will thrown on some points
Perry is the favorite here, but they should have beaten Williamsburg last year and threw four INTs and let their QB run wild in the second half.
I'm cautiously optimistic.
(10-22-2023, 10:35 PM)Diablo Wrote: Send me a PM and me you can work this out.  You’re a disgrace to the football pads son.  Hangem up, you don’t need them because you sure don’t use them.  Typical Commodore.  Major in mouth running 101.  JOKE ASS
Idiot send you a pm?  You’re a loser. Nothing you ever say on here makes sense.  Nothing.  Get a life loser.

(10-22-2023, 10:53 PM)Hound05 Wrote: All he asked was a legitimate question. Dang. Do you all know each other?
He’s a keyboard warrior who never makes sense.  And I appreciate you trying to answer my question.  Excited to see how the games go!!  Good luck ro each kid this weekend..

(10-22-2023, 11:20 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: Perry is the favorite here, but they should have beaten Williamsburg last year and threw four INTs and let their QB run wild in the second half.
I'm cautiously optimistic.
Yea definitely was a bad ending to our season.  Hopefully we can play better Friday compared to last year at their place..
You and your Daddy are losers. That make sense? Any time any place you Loser! 55-0.
(10-22-2023, 12:31 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote: Perry County Central 28 Williamsburg 14
Will this hurt PC in the tiebreaker in the RPI?
PCC 44-14
(10-23-2023, 12:16 AM)Diablo Wrote: You and your Daddy are losers.  That make sense?  Any time any place you Loser!  55-0.
My point exactly, your post and reply’s are just things idiots say. I feel so sorry for you, you truly are a loser that has no idea what he’s talking about.  Bless your heart.

(10-23-2023, 12:32 AM)Superfly Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 12:31 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote: Perry County Central 28 Williamsburg 14
Will this hurt PC in the tiebreaker in the RPI?
Careful when you ask things like that on here.  There is a few idiots that take its personal if you ask legit questions.  Their name is Diablo hahaha.
Jet Fighter you’re apparently someone from Losersvilles mommy. God god, stop being so touchy. Your kid shouldn’t get eligible either.
(10-23-2023, 11:09 AM)Diablo Wrote: Jet Fighter you’re apparently someone from Losersvilles mommy.  God god, stop being so touchy.  Your kid shouldn’t get eligible either.
Yes if my kid gets eligible there’s an issue, he’s 34 year old   And talk about loser, I had 7 messages about you last night on here lol.  You’re definitely a well liked loser.  Grow up
(10-23-2023, 12:49 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 11:09 AM)Diablo Wrote: Jet Fighter you’re apparently someone from Losersvilles mommy.  God god, stop being so touchy.  Your kid shouldn’t get eligible either.
Yes if my kid gets eligible there’s an issue, he’s 34 year old   And talk about loser, I had 7 messages about you last night on here lol.  You’re definitely a well liked loser.  Grow up
lololol   jet is he saying your kizers dad with the eligibilty remark?   He has no clue   lolol     but im with you, we all know who diablo is and i dont think he has many friends according the Breathitt folks,  lol dont waste your time with him ole man
(10-23-2023, 12:52 PM)the gambler Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:49 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
lololol   jet is he saying your kizers dad with the eligibilty remark?   He has no clue   lolol     but im with you, we all know who diablo is and i dont think he has many friends according the Breathitt folks,  lol dont waste your time with him ole man
Buddy I don’t know if he’s saying that or if he’s referring to my grandson maybe, but he’s 3 so I don’t think he’s eligible, but he obviously don’t know me.  And he’s not worth anyone’s time on here, he never says anything that’s relevant, he don’t know the difference between a football and basketball sounds like to me.
Jet Fighter - GOT TWO WORD FOR YOU…………….. SUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK IT!!!!!!! Plain enough for you?
(10-23-2023, 01:08 PM)Diablo Wrote: Jet Fighter -  GOT TWO WORD FOR YOU…………….. SUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK IT!!!!!!!  Plain enough for you?
you realize youre arguing with a 65 year old man on a sports thread?  can we all just talk sports and have a good time    good luck to breathitt and perry and all teams,,
(10-23-2023, 01:13 PM)the gambler Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 01:08 PM)Diablo Wrote: Jet Fighter -  GOT TWO WORD FOR YOU…………….. SUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK IT!!!!!!!  Plain enough for you?
you realize youre arguing with a 65 year old man on a sports thread?  can we all just talk sports and have a good time    good luck to breathitt and perry and all teams,,
We just got to beat Williamsburg and see what happens with RPI gambler!! Go Dores