Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9th grader claims to have slept with over 80 guys. (video) from maury show
Just unreal. She claims on the Maury talk show that she has had sex with 80 different men, and has sex 7 times a day. She also claims she has had sex for money over 15 times, and once for a pair shoes. I can't believe how she disrespects herself and her mom. How does a child get involved in this type of lifestyle so early? Very sad and disturbing to me.

Anyway, here is a link to the video.

http://break.com/index/9th-grade-whore-on-maury.html
Man, I saw that girl on TV the other day on a follow up show and she said she had quit that stuff but is now dating a 40 year old man and wants to have a bunch of kids.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Man, I saw that girl on TV the other day on a follow up show and she said she had quit that stuff but is now dating a 40 year old man and wants to have a bunch of kids.

A 13 year old wants to have kids with a 40 year old man. The girl obviously suffers from mental instability.
The girl obviously suffers from problems. Im sorry, but must girls are not raised to be like this its there own decision!
torQQue Wrote:A 13 year old wants to have kids with a 40 year old man. The girl obviously suffers from mental instability.

She suffers from the lack of a family who loves her the way she should be loved, and friends who will guide her in the right direction. Influences by modern media are also to blame. Its interesting that these girls didn't exist until about 1970.

I blame it only on society, her family, and her friends. Its not a mental problem, not in the least.
Pretty disturbing to say the least.
Ive heard Pchycologists say that girls like her are desparate for attention from their fathers. Shes either had a Dad who wasnt around or had a very demanding job where he had to be gone alot.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Ive heard Pchycologists say that girls like her are desparate for attention from their fathers. Shes either had a Dad who wasnt around or had a very demanding job where he had to be gone alot.

Girls typically marry men like their dads.. Thats been the topic of many studies I've read.

I've also read more studies then i'd prefer to even count, showing how families who have dinner at the dinner table... have a much better chance at raising drug free, virgin, and successful kids.

As Ronald Reagan once said, "All great change in America, begans at the dinner table."
Maury is the new Jerry Springer...most of that stuff is so scripted its not funny..
Don't be hatin...don't be hatin...don't be hatin...someone needs to beat that chick.