Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
9.09%
Corbin
90.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Whitley County at Corbin 10/13
(10-09-2023, 08:03 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: You know there is nothing interesting about this game when BBQ is more popular than talk about the game.  It really doesn’t matter anyway, Colonels gonna be the ones that get smoked Friday.  Running clock at the pleasure of the Redhound offense.  Colonel might score against the JV…..might

How creative you are. mights are on a chicken's hind end.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Cowboy42
(10-09-2023, 11:59 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 09:09 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 10:18 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 08:21 PM)BobcatForever Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 05:33 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Smile Well one thing I may have to do is have a private party in the parking lot and see my good buddy PJDOUG!!! Our Pickem leader is a chef like no other!

[Image: https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.a168b8095e3e...ImgRaw&r=0]
If ribs are involved i may Miss Bell Game to show up Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I was getting ready to invite you over for some pulled pork sandwiches, bbq beans and slaw.
Seriously, is there anything better in the Universe?   Probably would be my last meal I would request if I was ever on death row. Although , grilled salmon would probably be on the menu, as well.
You're invited to have some bbq with me. I like salmon patties with biscuits n gravy and fried taters.

Salmon patties are the bomb!!!  My grandma Smith(the one from Meadowcreek) made them for us all the time when we were kids. Quite often, she we cook up a big kettle of soup beans with cornbread, along with the salmon patties.

When you gonna have some bbq, Dougie?  I'm sure you make some fine pork bbq. I'll make some chili buns sometime. They may not be Weaver's or the Dixie but they're pretty darn close. You like homemade chili buns?
[-] The following 2 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
(10-10-2023, 12:11 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 10:18 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 08:21 PM)BobcatForever Wrote: If ribs are involved i may Miss Bell Game to show up Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I was getting ready to invite you over for some pulled pork sandwiches, bbq beans and slaw.
Seriously, is there anything better in the Universe?   Probably would be my last meal I would request if I was ever on death row. Although , grilled salmon would probably be on the menu, as well.
You're invited to have some bbq with me. I like salmon patties with biscuits n gravy and fried taters.

Salmon patties are the bomb!!!  My grandma Smith(the one from Meadowcreek) made them for us all the time when we were kids. Quite often, she we cook up a big kettle of soup beans with cornbread, along with the salmon patties.

When you gonna have some bbq, Dougie?  I'm sure you make some fine pork bbq. I'll make some chili buns sometime. They may not be Weaver's or the Dixie but they're pretty darn close. You like homemade chili buns?
Maybe this Friday. I hate to brag, but I make some of the bbq you've ever had. I also make chili buns and good as any around Smile. A chili bun with mustard is exactly what I like.
  • Bull got out!
Good luck to Whitlely, I hope they make a good showing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hi Risk Warrior's post:
  • pjdoug
(10-10-2023, 06:55 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 10:18 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I was getting ready to invite you over for some pulled pork sandwiches, bbq beans and slaw.

Maybe this Friday. I hate to brag, but I make some of the bbq you've ever had. I also make chili buns and good as any around Smile. A chili bun with mustard is exactly what I like.

I'd say your cooking is the absolute bomb.   Just send me a PM if you are gonna be doing anything Friday. I may make some chili buns for the Boyle @ Corbin playoff game on 11/17 .  Smile   I'm like you, I like mustard on my cb.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • pjdoug
(10-10-2023, 04:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 09:09 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Seriously, is there anything better in the Universe?   Probably would be my last meal I would request if I was ever on death row. Although , grilled salmon would probably be on the menu, as well.

I'd say your cooking is the absolute bomb.   Just send me a PM if you are gonna be doing anything Friday. I may make some chili buns for the Boyle @ Corbin playoff game on 11/17 .  Smile   I'm like you, I like mustard on my cb.
OK. in case I forget get up with Mr. Bull. if all goes well maybe we'll have a sandwich in the parking lot before the game Smile
  • Bull got out!
(10-09-2023, 11:07 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 08:03 PM)HenryHankHill Wrote: You know there is nothing interesting about this game when BBQ is more popular than talk about the game.  It really doesn’t matter anyway, Colonels gonna be the ones that get smoked Friday.  Running clock at the pleasure of the Redhound offense.  Colonel might score against the JV…..might

Haha..The Greerend..permethrin is the key to the mites on a freshly smoked hind end.. Dougie I’ll be watching that QB/RB combo smoke some Corner hind end..Whitley definitely fired out last year with some deep ball on the C..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • pjdoug
(10-10-2023, 09:49 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 11:07 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Haha..The Greerend..permethrin is the key to the mites on a freshly smoked hind end.. Dougie I’ll be watching that QB/RB combo smoke some Corner hind end..Whitley definitely fired out last year with some deep ball on the C..

The sophomore baseball player for Whitley County has been playing QB some in the last couple games to utilize the speed of #2 at other positions.
(10-09-2023, 10:49 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote:

i don’t see anyway Whitley loses this game. (As long as transfers and kids that don’t live in the Corbin school district don’t play- if they do then running clock for Corbin)

Sad thing is…..you are probably right
Corbin, running clock
(10-11-2023, 12:33 AM)rookie57 Wrote: Corbin, running clock

I know how your clock ticks Smile
(10-09-2023, 09:09 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Seriously, is there anything better in the Universe?   Probably would be my last meal I would request if I was ever on death row. Although , grilled salmon would probably be on the menu, as well.

When Corbin comes to Boyle on the 17th .Bring some chili buns and I'll meet up with you all.
[-] The following 2 users Like True pioneer's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
(10-11-2023, 08:20 PM)True pioneer Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 11:59 AM)pjdoug Wrote: You're invited to have some bbq with me. I like salmon patties with biscuits n gravy and fried taters.

When Corbin comes to Boyle on the 17th .Bring some chili buns and I'll meet up with you all.
Maybe my Colonels will play Smile
  • True pioneer
I'm ready for some football. Are any of my hound friends going to the game tomorrow night?
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, Old School Hound
I’m gonna take the Hounds 49-6, running clock and coast. I think Whitley scores late in this one.
(10-12-2023, 10:52 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I'm ready for some football. Are any of my hound friends going to the game tomorrow night?

Yep. I'll be there hoping for a good game. I hope Corbin and Whitley both play very well.  Also hoping Bart Simpson Elam opens up the offense some tonight  so that I , and other football fans, won't feel like leaving in the third quarter to go vacuum the carpet.
(10-13-2023, 01:18 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-12-2023, 10:52 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I'm ready for some football. Are any of my hound friends going to the game tomorrow night?

Yep. I'll be there hoping for a good game. I hope Corbin and Whitley both play very well.  Also hoping Bart Simpson Elam opens up the offense some tonight  so that I , and other football fans, won't feel like leaving in the third quarter to go vacuum the carpet.

Hopefully I'll be there for a little while. Find me if you want a barbecue sandwich Smile
  • Bull got out!
Corbin 35 Whitley 14