Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia 51 Kentucky 13
Absolutely embarrassing!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(10-07-2023, 11:30 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Absolutely embarrassing!

Not unexpected by me. I didn't have a good feeling going into this one, Spud.  Bulldogs had a bit of a scare last week. Cats coming off an impressive win. I think the Dogs wanted to make a definitive statement... AND THEY DID!!!  Cats were not up to the challenge. Still way behind Georgia in talent level.

Get back on track next week against a pretty good Missouri team. Don't let this loss snowball into two or three straight losses. Win the next two and leave this beating in the rearview mirror.
I thought Kentucky would keep it a bit closer.
Should have been somewhat closer, the two early penalties on Burton, the missed wide open pass by Leary, the stupid late hit penalty that gave Georgia the ball back after we had stopped them…..eliminate that and maybe it winds up a two score game or so. But consistently making (or not making) those kind of plays is what separates the elites like Georgia, from the good but not that good, like UK. OSH is right, gotta shake this off and not let it cost us a win at home next week against a good Missouri team. This team could still go 11-1. They also could go 5-7. Not a game left on the schedule that you can definitely say should go one way or the other.
I got so frustrated, I turned the game off.

I didn't want to get upset at bedtime. Smile
I didn't watch the second half Granny. I turned my Xbox on
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(10-08-2023, 03:58 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I got so frustrated, I turned the game off.

I didn't want to get upset at bedtime.  Smile

Don't blame you. I did, as well. Just move on and forget this debacle. I have not been impressed with Leary at all. He is about as accurate with a ball as me on a golf course , meaning, he could not hit a bullseye that covers the entire side of a barn. Just terrible. It's like he has forgotten how to throw a football.
(10-09-2023, 10:05 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 03:58 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I got so frustrated, I turned the game off.

I didn't want to get upset at bedtime.  Smile

Don't blame you. I did, as well. Just move on and forget this debacle. I have not been impressed with Leary at all. He is about as accurate with a ball as me on a golf course , meaning, he could not hit a bullseye that covers the entire side of a barn. Just terrible. It's like he has forgotten how to throw a football.

A lot of folks saying that his pec never healed but there's no way Kentucky would've went after him that hard had we thought he was still bothered by that injury.
#BBFL