Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Graves County
0%
Mayfield
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graves County @ Mayfield 8/18
Graves County vs Mayfield on Friday. Thoughts?
Graves County was very young and inexperienced last season, so they should see improvement. Unfortunately for them, Mayfield's expectations are to be as good or better than last year's squad. May not be a repeat of the 2022 running clock shutout but shouldn't be too far off. Mayfield 41-7
Mayfield should be locked in on this season.

Mayfield 35
Graves County 14
Mayfield with a running clock 49-12
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Nations Elite
I will be rooting for Mayfield.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • rookie57
I’ll take mayfield, 42-14, I figure graves county will score 1 TD on the starters and 1 on the JV
Running clock. 52-13, MHS.
Mayfield's expectations are high every year even if they dress 14. Lol mail them the trophy if they got 20 players. Lol just playing with cardinals a little much respect. Loved what I seen from them in they're scrimmage. This team has a real shot at getting to state, and is my pick to win it because im not a LCA fan. Lol
Mayfield by 35
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rip/Spin's post:
  • rookie57
All Cards all night in this one!
Mayfield 35-21
No way it’s that close
One thing you can count on after this game. That is that Graves County will somehow get better as the year goes on and I guess Mayfield doesn’t. So, there faithful will tell us how they wished we played this game later in the year. They seem to get much better every year after they play the Cards.
(08-18-2023, 01:06 PM)mysonis55 Wrote: One thing you can count on after this game. That is that Graves County will somehow get better as the year goes on and I guess Mayfield doesn’t. So, there faithful will tell us how they wished we played this game later in the year. They seem to get much better every year after they play the Cards.
Oh, you did go there, lol