Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How good will Pike County Central be?
I don't hear much talk about PCC on here, was just wondering were they being counted out.
i think they lose quite a few this year (merchant, and #2, and most of the line im pretty sure) but they will be descent.
Codeman Wrote:i think they lose quite a few this year (merchant, and #2, and most of the line im pretty sure) but they will be descent.
????????????? I believe they are referring to Pike Central hoops!
Tyler Hamilton will have a great year...look for him to take control of most games
Pike central will have a decent year they have quiet a few shoters but im not sure about rebounding
anybody know if hobo Mccoy will be getting any playing time
panther2 Wrote:anybody know if hobo Mccoy will be getting any playing time

Hobo has played during both scrimmages so far this season -
panther2 Wrote:anybody know if hobo Mccoy will be getting any playing time

Is Hobo McCoy his real name?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah he is a 2nd cousin to quasimodo
Tyler Hamilton is a good player for the Hawks.
LCC beat PCC by 1 last night 71-70 but dominated PCC the entire game besides the last 5 minutes. I think LCC led by around 15-20 the entire game before Pike Central made a run. They play very hard and they do have some very good guard play! They will do just fine! Best of luck Hawks!
I believe PCC will have a good season. Slone is a good point guard. Hamilton is a force inside. Nichols needs to step it up on the boards for them to be successful. He is a good athlete.

PCC showed a lot of heart in coming back against LCC and their new coach should be commended for his team's effort.

Good luck Hawks!
I agree about the coach! Was really impressed and is fun to watch! He gets the most out of his team, you can say that for sure! LCC played basically without there best player in Charlie Banks as he was limited to about 2-3 minutes because of a hamstring pull lingering from football season. Central will be solid though and as mentioned, the best of luck!
LCC is a pretty good team, I see the Hawks having a pretty successful season.
awful, sorry
JackFrost Wrote:awful, sorry

care to justify your opinion?

IMO I think PCC will be a decent team early on in the season but around tourny time they have the potential to step up and knock some of the tops down the ladder. As we know you have your Darling 3 at the top right now Paintsville, Pikeville and Valley. While your next 5 teams or so are at even ends that is where Central is right now. Mark is a great coach and this is why I think they will make a run come tournament time. He knows what it takes to make the big show as he went several times to State as an assistant with Henry Clay. He is a defensive specalist coach and that is what it will take to win this region. Good Luck Hawks.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:care to justify your opinion?

IMO I think PCC will be a decent team early on in the season but around tourny time they have the potential to step up and knock some of the tops down the ladder. As we know you have your Darling 3 at the top right now Paintsville, Pikeville and Valley. While your next 5 teams or so are at even ends that is where Central is right now. Mark is a great coach and this is why I think they will make a run come tournament time. He knows what it takes to make the big show as he went several times to State as an assistant with Henry Clay. He is a defensive specalist coach and that is what it will take to win this region. Good Luck Hawks.

Mark may be a great coach but he has not proven it as a head coach. Time will tell.
can't say I see the Hawks with too much success this year
Have you seen them play?
Go Hawks! I think they'll go pretty far this year!!
Cat Fan Wrote:Tyler Hamilton is a good player for the Hawks.

Agreed! Big Grin
They lost Hess, which was their leading scorer last year, but they have a few good guards and Hamilton down low. They'll be a decent team this year.
well Hamilton looked very weak last night, and they had no answer for Aaron Crum and one of the Crowder twins. Unless they improve a lot, its going to be a LONG season for them.
A quick lesson from former coach David Rowe...play the style that your players dictate. What style you want to play and what your players can do may be two different things. Until PC realizes that they probably wont pull off many wins this year
I think PCC will finish a few games above 500 this year. but they may be capable of a surprise or two before it's all over.
[INDENT]
Torch Wrote:Tyler Hamilton will have a great year...look for him to take control of most games
Hes a decent player but last year i figured he would have had better games than what he did have....
[/INDENT]