Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Holiday Tourny Schedules
Just wandering if anyone had any dates and schedules for any local Holiday Tournys. If anyone has any please post them and share them with us. Thanks.
:bball:
Powell County has their Pirate Classic December 27-29. There is a team coming from New Hampshire to play in this tournament
Paintsville Tiger Hoops Classic
Not sure on the dates, but it was moved up a week from last year. I know right now that there are 2 teams from WV, 1 team from VA, and 1 team from FLA coming. I'm sure I'll have more when I find out.
P-burg has a Jenny Wiley Invitational this year.
with these holiday games this year.is an yschool around brave anough to invite Shelby Valley.
i know that South Floyd is in a Tourney at Raceland
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:with these holiday games this year.is an yschool around brave anough to invite Shelby Valley.

I couldn't say if they were invited to any "local holiday tourneys", but they will be traveling to Binghamton, NY. They will be playing December 28-30.
Shelby Valley played in the Hoops Classic the first year it was held. There was some conflict though with Booher, and he has not been back since. I feel that many teams the tournament of years past would beat Shelby Valley. Same goes for this year.
Shelby Valley has the Wildcat Tipp-off Classic o Saturday, and it starts at 2:00 with Sv girls and Paintsville girls. Shelby Valley boys play at like 7:45 I think. They play Scott High. Other teams in it are Belfry, Henry Co., Buckhorn. Can't remember the rest of the teams.
Do we have anymore info on the Hoops Classic and who is comming?
OffTheHook Wrote:Do we have anymore info on the Hoops Classic and who is comming?

www.phshoopsclassic.com

The website hasn't been updated with the 2007 information. You might check it later to see if it has been updated.
gotcha2 Wrote:www.phshoopsclassic.com

The website hasn't been updated with the 2007 information. You might check it later to see if it has been updated.

I have been checking it. Just wanting to know some dates and times so I know what days to call in sick! lol j/k boss in case you see this! lol