Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI Art Gallery and Discussion Thread
Hopefully, I am not the only BGR member who has been playing around with some of the new AI applications. If you don't already know what I am talking about, then I encourage you to go to YouTube and watch a few videos on the topic. If you have any kind of white collar job, AI will almost certainly change the way that you do your job within the next couple of years - maybe it already has. Until then, it is a fun technology to play around with.

Need an avatar? AI can create one for you in just a few minutes - even faster when you get the hang of it. Here is an example. I created a Microsoft Teams background with a theme from the Office Space movie. It features Gary Cole, the actor who played Bill Lumbergh in the movie, hovering in the background ready to ask somebody to work Saturday and/or Sunday.

The avatars that I have been using recently were all created with an AI program. Please share your best work here. I pledge to keep my own contributions non-political in this thread.

This is the result of entering the following prompt into an AI image generator:

"Twin ugly little trolls typing on Steam Punk laptops in Disney Pixar style."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Granny Bear
Prompt: "An ultrarealistic ferocious black bear mascot for the Harlan County High School football team posing with a football."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Granny Bear
Loving it Hoot!!!
Eagle running a red hound off the football field. I created this image with a free application named Deep Floyd IF. It's not as good as MidJourney but it is $30/month cheaper.

Here I tried generating a couple of ugly little trolls using Deep Floyd IF. Again, this is not quite as good as a similar picture of trolls above that I made with MidJourney, but not bad for a free tool.

A Corbin red hound in a red hoodie. Deep Floyd does better with text than MidJourney.

A Johnson Central football eagle.

LOVE all these!!