Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 2008
After losing Dials and Hensly and some of the lineman how do you think they will do.

They have ryan kelly returning and they have many other backs to take dials spot and they have a great Qb in the making Austin stepp.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sheldon Clark is always a tough opponet. I think they will be okay, Hager will have them ready.
I think they should be fine but should pick up a few tougher teams so they can be ready for teams like belfry and bell county but Kelly should be the go to guy and from what i"ve saw that Stepp boy will make a fine Qb but it will take some time and i guess he will start next year because he is the only other Qb on the team i think.
They'll still be the #2 seed in there district behind Belfry, but I don't think Kelly will be able to pull off the kind of season that Dials had this year. They'll win 7 or 8 games IMO.
Kelly is a very talented back. He may not be as quick as dials but he is definately powerful. All of the receivers will be back next year and several that will be sophmores next year will see good playing time. You'll see the ball in Matt Slone's hands more as well.

I'd look for a good season. Probably not undefeated, but we wont drop more than 1-3 games.
The Cards will be fine as usual.May take time early but I guarantee come play offs they'll be clicking on all cylinders.Anyone hear how the injured players are doin?
cobra67 Wrote:The Cards will be fine as usual.May take time early but I guarantee come play offs they'll be clicking on all cylinders.Anyone hear how the injured players are doin?

Ryan and Channing should be back to good health for wrestiling come christmas Marcum has two fracturd vertabraes and then dials knee is doing better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Agreed. Hager will have them ready.