Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will Jenkins do this year?
I think hey will do great this year. They have 4 starters back so it will be good.Big Grin :letsparty
They should be pretty good.
Yeah, They'll be tough along with everyone in the 53rd.
They have one of the best players in the region in Puckett, the best in my opinion, so I beleive they should do good this year.
they will be good but the 53rd well be a dog fight
PGL Wrote:they will be good but the 53rd well be a dog fight

PGL is right..the 53rd district is deep this year, but with puckett leading the team i say that jenkins will surprise alot of ppl and finish near the top of the district
Lets hope so
HSFootballFreak Wrote:PGL is right..the 53rd district is deep this year, but with puckett leading the team i say that jenkins will surprise alot of ppl and finish near the top of the district

I heard Puckett was transfering. Any info on this?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I heard Puckett was transfering. Any info on this?
No.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Puckett is a very special and underrated player and I wish Jenkins well this season...
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I heard Puckett was transfering. Any info on this?

He was going to go to Pikeville but he has now decided to stay at Jenkins.
I'm glad he is staying.
They looked a little rusty in the scrimmage against BL losing by 3 in ot but much improved from last year. they should do well this year imo
Just curious but whats their mascot? lol
PHSCheer_6 Wrote:Just curious but whats their mascot? lol

Cavaliers.
It's not all about Chris Puckett. There is some really good players on the team like Eric Grimm, Keith Wright, and Nathaniel Wilder. They Also have a fairly descent jv team.
Not to be the guy who is always negative but what do you expect from a team that schedules the Piarist School?
The King11 Wrote:Not to be the guy who is always negative but what do you expect from a team that schedules the Piarist School?

Jenkins doesnt play Piarist this year.
The way they played last night was awful. They had no heart in the entire game. If they played like they did last night thy don't stand a chance. Even though eric didn't play, and it was the worst called game I've seen in a while the was no excuse for them to play the way they did. I just hope they suck it up and get there act together and play some ball.
Why isn't Grimm playing?
Suffered a slight concussion in their game against Pound, Va
however good that puckett will be!
as good as puckett will be
Puckett isn't the whole **** show. You've got players like Eric Grimm, Nathanile Wilder, and Keith Wright.
And lets not forget up and coming player Matt Gross. He will be a good player.
Jenkins will win 8 games this year..I hope they win more, but I think they win 8..
I doubt them being any good this year....
They have one decent player...not sure on the name.