Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin-Franklin County : The Ultimate "Trap" Game ???
(11-24-2022, 11:20 PM)BEChargers Wrote: Franklin has turned around it's season from a few weeks ago, but I don't think it's enough against this Corbin team.  I'll take Corbin 35-14
I don’t know if it was this thread or the other but pretty much said the same thing. People Always say their team is different than earlier in the year. But this team is the definition of it. Changed a lot of positions from the first couple weeks, several key positions. Outside of that central game, they looked pretty dang good. I don’t think they could figure that central D out. What did make me feel a little better was Fc rush D. Central was moving the ball on them. But even then FC would come up with a huge TFL or sack. Those kids are fighters and tomorrow will be nothing short of that. I hope!! Lol. 
(11-24-2022, 11:26 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I'll be having smoked wings for the second Friday in a row
After you smoke them, flash fry! Best wings I’ve ever had
(11-24-2022, 11:46 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-24-2022, 11:20 PM)BEChargers Wrote: Franklin has turned around it's season from a few weeks ago, but I don't think it's enough against this Corbin team.  I'll take Corbin 35-14
I don’t know if it was this thread or the other but pretty much said the same thing. People Always say their team is different than earlier in the year. But this team is the definition of it. Changed a lot of positions from the first couple weeks, several key positions. Outside of that central game, they looked pretty dang good. I don’t think they could figure that central D out. What did make me feel a little better was Fc rush D. Central was moving the ball on them. But even then FC would come up with a huge TFL or sack. Those kids are fighters and tomorrow will be nothing short of that. I hope!! Lol. 
(11-24-2022, 11:26 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I'll be having smoked wings for the second Friday in a row

Then toss in some sauce and rub more spice in and smoke some more hind end/ pork butt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Hound05

I see what you did there.  lol

(11-24-2022, 11:56 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Then toss in some sauce and rub more spice in and smoke some more hind end/ pork butt.

Damn, I'm full of turkey and dressing and you still make me hungry talking about smoking pork butt.
(11-25-2022, 12:16 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Damn, I'm full of turkey and dressing and you still make me hungry talking about smoking pork butt.

I havent had a chance to find a good pork shoulder. I wanted to cook one and feed the hounds if I can ever get up with them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Old School Hound
(11-25-2022, 12:16 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I figured you could read between the lines. lol
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Hound05, Old School Hound