Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PARIS @ RACELAND (ROUND 2) 11-11-22
The Greyhounds travel to Raceland next Friday for the 2nd Round of the playoffs.

Thoughts?
Raceland big
I see this one being a lot like our game with Nicholas Co with Paris putting up a good fight but not having the personnel to really compete.

Rams 49
Hounds 14
Raceland!!!! Just too much for Paris..
Raceland no problem!!

Raceland 49
Paris 13
Maybe Paris will have the same thing Nicholas had. Maybe some guys just won’t get on the bus for the trip to Ram Land
This will likely be much like the NC game. Defensively though, i think we need to take a page out of the offenses book and work on things we need to get better at. We struggle with man coverage. Paris has atheletes and has had more success in the passing game this year than on the run.. We need to put ourselves in position to work on that. Imo, i think thats just what we will see after seeing us working on the passing game last night. Thought that was a good move
Raceland big in this one.
Raceland will win handily...obviously. The key players just need to stay healthy.
Going with Raceland on this on. Paris does have speed when they get to the outside. Hit them hard and get up on them early and they give up. Heard also they are changing the center cause of Racelands nose gaurd…
Raceland by 36.
Raceland

Tick Tock
(11-08-2022, 02:05 PM)Cledog30 Wrote: Going with Raceland on this on. Paris does have speed when they get to the outside. Hit them hard and get up on them early and they give up. Heard also they are changing the center cause of Racelands nose gaurd…
Little late in the game for that. Won’t help
Damn ….I forgot about football this week. We still playing ?? Ohh hell it’s the playoffs!! Pretty sad isn’t it
Running Clock, it's weird...Paris' only has athletes when they play weak teams.
This one should be a running clock or my belief that Raceland will receive a running clock from Pikeville will only grow.  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheStickyBandit's post:
  • jetpilot
Raceland's new turf field will be the highlight of this game as it will remove any crazy factors that might have popped up had the game been played in a swamp.
(11-11-2022, 09:34 AM)I 16thregioner Wrote: Raceland's new turf field will be the highlight of this game as it will remove any crazy factors that might have popped up had the game been played in a swamp.
I already miss the mud haha
(11-11-2022, 10:12 AM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 09:34 AM)I 16thregioner Wrote: Raceland's new turf field will be the highlight of this game as it will remove any crazy factors that might have popped up had the game been played in a swamp.
I already miss the mud haha

I miss Ram Stadium before the renovation.  It would be fun watching and playing in the swamp we used to have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarons's post:
  • RAMDAD50
Raceland 7 Paris 0 8:31 1st quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland 14 Paris 0 5:50 1st quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland 22 Paris 0 2:30 1st quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland 29 Paris 0 1:33 1st quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland 37 Paris 0 11:56 2nd quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland 43 Paris 0 2nd quarter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
According to the announcer, Paris has a total of =3 yards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pairs is bad. I can’t believe how bad they are