Run. 1st down Boyle ball on 45
Run 2cd and 6
Run 1st down Boyle. Ball on 29
Run 2cd and 8
Pass incomplete 3rd down.
Time out Douglass
2:18 remaining
Sage Dawson has not played since 2cd quarter
(10-28-2022, 10:37 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Sage Dawson has not played since 2cd quarter
Ok that’s what had me confused
Pass complete. 4th and 6
Pass incomplete. Turn over on downs.
Ballgame

37-6
I wished Fayette County didn’t have the rule that every public school had to play each other. I’d like to see FD play the big boys in Louisville and some of the powers in Ohio or Tennessee.
Is this the year the UNIVERSITY finally realizes the hard fought plan of FCPS to finally get a state championship?
Fredrick Douglas is for real.Boyle couldn't tackle anyone tonight. Boyle looked like they were playing in slow motion. I don't see anyone beating Douglas this year
Boyle gets spanked at home. Bad thing is they still may be a state champion along with 5 other teams! Have playoff so teams like them and others don’t have 15 state championships. How many would they actually have if only one state champion like Sweet 16?
They’d still have a few id think. But IMO, that’s a horrible idea. Maybe 5 classes. But not 1!
Too many state champions! Period

Some kids look like Tom Brady walking around with rings! Should never happen
Well then trinity, male, St x would have even more then?
Opinion. You have no clue if that would happen

I do know Boyle, and few others wouldn’t have 11 plus
Douglas just too big and talented especially upfront. It’s was over early. Unfortunately Boyle loses their starting quarterback/ defensive back early in the second quarter with a injury. Boyle will still be a tough out in 4A.
FD finally wins a big game.

Congrats to them!
(10-29-2022, 12:05 AM)BCFF Wrote: Opinion. You have no clue if that would happen

I do know Boyle, and few others wouldn’t have 11 plus
Hahah. Cat calling the kettle black huh? And boyle was winning championships decades ago against the likes of highland and some other great programs with 4 classes. But I’m gonna let this one go because…. Well I think most know why. You win.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)