Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co Central 32 Breathitt Co 21
(09-19-2022, 08:57 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Breathitt used to recruit Perry County pretty hot and heavy back during their glory days.  So please don’t think they don’t recruit.  It’s just nobody wants to play their right now because they don’t have a serious shot of getting past week 12.
You said glory days bruh.. Fugate didn’t play in the glory days….
Didn’t want you to get it twisted because the 95-96 teams where tough corn fed holler boys from river caney watts hard shell Rousseau and places. Not Perry county lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mountainparkway's post:
  • wolfcat
The teams of the 90s were special. Justin Haddix team was pretty special to. Used to come to the Riverbank all the time to support Breathitt. Still love seeing them do well.
(09-19-2022, 07:12 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Lol Mtn Parkway.  I think Perry beat Breathitt Fugate’s Sr year if I’m not mistaken so if you consider a first team all stater a dud that’s ok I guess.

Holler Rat, the Thomas kid is still close with the family today.  Ahahahaha
The Thomas kid is in prison for double murder I think.

He was committed to the boot camp(CLEP)
which makes him a Breathitt Co student.
He didn't run a 4.2 I think it was 4.45 if I'm not mistaken.

Channing Fugate was a heck of a player but their family but a house and ran a business in Breathitt. Regardless he played years after the glory days maybe like 08 or 09. Great player though.

It's funny that accuse us of stealing Perry kids. We have lost at least 3 superstars to Hazard/Perry
Charlotte Sizemore, Steven Sizemore and Kendall Noble.
We also lost several more "role players" in football, at least 4 during my playing days, to those programs.