Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County 21- Fairview 6
final
About as expected on this one.
Have to say I'm a little shocked on this one.
congrats Boyd Co.
Me to they must of not come to play.

Congrats Boyd
All 3 of BC's td's were on Fairview turnovers and all 3 were in the 1st QTR.

TD1- Fumble
TD2- Interception
TD3- Blocked Punt

Boyd Co will host Lawrence Co next week.
WOW.. not what I expected....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
CONGRATS expected to see that
Very shocked at this outcome! Congrats Boyd on the big win!
Well From what Devilswin is saying if Fairview would have not trun the ball over than Fairview would have beaten them,and i said befor the game that they had to come to play football,and they didn't
must have been a defensive game, 3 touchdowns early then nothing
Serious Defensive battle. Boyd Co's Defense and special teams came out tough and gave their offense a short field.

This made the job easy for the Boyd Co Offense.

After that lots of defense. Then more defense and more defense.

If I remember correct Fairview's only TD came a few plays after a Boyd Co turnover on downs. I believe it was a fake punt gone wrong.
So better game than you thought ? If Fairview wouldn't have truned the ball over 3 times than they would have won the game right?
red_devils_rule Wrote:So better game than you thought ? If Fairview wouldn't have truned the ball over 3 times than they would have won the game right?
If cows made butter you wouldn't have to churn milk.
red_devils_rule Wrote:So better game than you thought ? If Fairview wouldn't have truned the ball over 3 times than they would have won the game right?
The fake punt was on 4th and 11 BC was up 21-0. I seriously doubt BC would have tried the same thing if the game had been 0-0 at that point.