Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USS Nightmare in Newport
going this weekend...anyone been yet? If so, what should i expect?
what is it? haha
rated one of the top 10 haunted houses in the nation by like 5 different sources...http://www.ussnightmare.com if your in NKY you should check it out...looks like it would be a good time!
Has anybody been to Waverly Hills in Louisville? Me and some people are talking about going up there and trying to stay all night lol
Meaty Wrote:Has anybody been to Waverly Hills in Louisville? Me and some people are talking about going up there and trying to stay all night lol

You may want to check into that before you go. I looked earlier and all of the overnight stays were booked for the rest of the year.
Midee1 Wrote:You may want to check into that before you go. I looked earlier and all of the overnight stays were booked for the rest of the year.

Well crap, Yea I just looked on the website and they are all booked. Well There is always next year.

Has anybody ever been to that place?
Meaty Wrote:Has anybody been to Waverly Hills in Louisville? Me and some people are talking about going up there and trying to stay all night lol

yea i checked on that...booked until january 2nd...which in my opinion is a pretty long wait for somthing like thatlol...what other haunted attractions are good on the ky area? for anybody that lives on the ky/va border i highly reccomend the drive over to norton virginia...theres a hunted corn maze, haunted forest, and haunted outdoor trail all within a 15 minute drive of each other
There is a haunted corn maze in Mason Co. In a town called Maysville.
Meaty Wrote:Well crap, Yea I just looked on the website and they are all booked. Well There is always next year.

Has anybody ever been to that place?

never been to it, but i do own a sci-fi documentary over it called spooked...looks pretty creppy...hopefully i'll check it out one day!